Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. stepper

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

What kind of handlebars are these?
  2. stepper

Actually it's a Raleigh Capri. It's a low end ten speed I scored for $20.00. This isn't mine but it looked a lot like this one:
  3. stepper

Sure. Here is a better view. Same bike, different set-up. The rack is a TA Mini Rack that is designed to bolt onto Mafac style brakes.
  4. stepper

Here are my townie's. I don't think of them as "Pashley Guv'nor" style since they were built before the Guvnor was introduced.
  5. stepper

my daughters soon to be rat bike

I've always wanted to rat out a childs tricycle. can't wait to see what you come up with.
  6. stepper

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  7. stepper

ARISE! Sir Loin of Beef

Excelent! I love the style!
  8. stepper

The Lightning Flyer 12/11

Re: The Flying Pig The Flying Pig = Swine Flu Get it, swine flu? Swine flew?.. :mrgreen: :D :roll: :? :cry:
  9. stepper

show your Spaceliners!!

I may as well add my Spaceliner into the mix:
  10. stepper

roof-top bikeracks?

I have a set of Yakimas on my roof. The kind that has a clamp arm tht attaches to the downtube. It works well with my lighter road bikes but gets a little scarry with my heavier cruisers. Still works fine though. I think they have a weight limit of 70lbs. BUt I think I will see if I can make...
  11. stepper

witch fork to build?

I also say number 2. May I suggest that you lose the lower bracing under the springs to allow for larger tires? Great job with the Solid Works. I don;t have any experience with the program but I used to 3d Max all the time and I used to teach it.
  12. stepper

Redoing an old seat?????

For those who don't follow the Space Bike Build Off, here is the seat I did for CherryLiner: __________________________ Originally I had planned on finding a place to reupholster it. After 2 shops denying my service I finally found someone that would do it for $75.00. I would have let him do...
  13. stepper

Ever try squeezing a 26x2.125 wheel on a road bike?

Thanks Skoda. Would you happen to remember if this required redishing of the rear wheel to get the chainline straight?
  14. stepper

Ever try squeezing a 26x2.125 wheel on a road bike?

Anyone ever try squeezing a 26x2.125 wheel on a road bike? I have this Falcon frame that I would like to strip, primer and paint metalflake green with cream headtube. I then plan on putting a coaster brake on her and some cream tires. I'm thinking that the easy way to do this (if it will all...
  15. stepper

Starcruiser

I agree with JoeyMac... Love the tank!
  16. stepper

CherryLiner (fka MotorLiner)

Just took my first real ride on her tonight. The ride is nice and smooth. I was a bit worried that the fork set up would screw up the handling but it's not bad at all. It's a little loose at slow speed but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few more miles. And although the headlight could be...
  17. stepper

Thanks for the compliment JoeyMac. I'm not gonna pretend to be modest (because I' m not :P) but there ain't no way that my build comes close to DevilWIng. DevilWing is the King of Spaceliners! Even the Navigator has me awstruck. Shout at the Devil!
  18. stepper

the Navigator

Very nice JoeyMac. You do not dissapoint! I wonder what she would look like with the bars flipped as you have them on DevilWing.
  19. stepper

after looking at the pics a bit I kinda see what you mean. But yet I still see the brass case as one of the design highlights. the brass thumb screws used for tank lacing, the gold pinstripe and the seat rivets were all decided on after seeing the shiny brass. By the way, the battery case...
Back