Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Boris

I introduce to you Dave Of The Dead

Hi all! My wife's new bike that we are putting together for her, the frame was built by a good friend of ours, just the bottom bracket to weld in place this Tuesday and maybe a weld on side stand then we can start prepping for paint!
  2. Boris

Who Is Going To The OBC From The RRB Forum This Year?

Me and my wife Maggie are making the trip over from England with a couple of good friends from The Netherlands and a good friend from Germany. I think its going to be a good one!!
  3. Boris

Got A New Project To Start On!

Was going to attempt to build my own frame this winter but a good friend offered me this freshly made beaut at a price I couldn't turn down! So lets see how this goes!!!
  4. Boris

Been here 4yrs Now!

Just looked at my profile and noticed I've been here 4yrs now!! Where did that go! :D :D All I got to show for it is 2 cool t-shirts and a garage full of bikes!! Cheers for keeping the hobby alive in the back waters guys!! :D :D :D
  5. Boris

Obscure Request! Old Registration Sticker

Strange request I know! But I've been cleaning up my wifes 1960 Tornado and on the rear mudguard I found the remains of a sticker, just the glue really, but you can make out it read ''322 CITY OF POWELL BICYCLE 1975'' I know there are 2 Powells, would there be any records kept from these years...
  6. Boris

A 1953 Lady's Schwinn Tornado and a Kustom Kruiser

Found these two at Busfest A big VW event here in England, First I believe a 1953 Tornado..... ...And a Kustom Kruiser ....
  7. Boris

SummerMeet, Heerlen, The Netherlands

Setting off for the Ferry about midnight tonight to spend the weekend at Heerlen, in The Netherlands! Will try and up-load any interesting pics over the weekend via my phone so see how that works! :D Here's a link of what we will be up to! http://www.cruizados.com/cms/en/events/ ... ing-part-5
  8. Boris

Wonderful Wheeled Weekend England

A weekend full of Bicycle related goodness, with the odd vintage vehicle (particularly VWs!) thrown in for good measure. A rare opportunity to ride the 1930's quarter mile banked Velodrome, which will be open for anyone regardless of age or ability to ride from late afternoon till dusk on...
  9. Boris

VOLKSPOWER Redcar, England

Hi one for our British members! http://www.volkspower.co.uk/ Its a fantastic V-Dub show up on the North-East coast, Loads going on throughout the weekend, great bands, cool stalls, cars and loads of entertainment for all the family AND.... we are going to be hosting a VERY, VERY informal bike...
  10. Boris

Coming to New York! March 29th!

Hi! Yey! Me and my wife and two teenage sons are coming to New York for a few days beginning of April!! Any cool suggestions of places to go off the tourist trail, or any thing quirky? You guys know what I mean :D !!! Cheers!!
  11. Boris

Now its over.....my '51 Schwinn in England

I thought it wasnt right to put pics up I took last year, so kept them till it was all over! :D I think I may have bored most of you with these pics already!! :shock:
  12. Boris

Going to New York March 2012!!

Yep! Flights and hotel booked! Guess its not going to be bike riding weather when we are there :shock: But we are all very excited! Had to share!!
  13. Boris

Terrible scenes at Bike Cruise in Porto Alegre Brazil.

Did anyone catch this story over the weekend? Critical Mass cruise in Porto Alegre I think? Someone drove there car full speed through 300 cyclists! Thankfully/miraculously no one was killed or very seriously injured! Awful news item.... I know we have members from that part of the world on...
  14. Boris

Trapped Chilean miners

Hard to imagine how it must feel to have to face what they have to over the coming months!Wish them well and any other miners [past and present] from around the world on this forum.
  15. Boris

Ghost Bikes....

Hi All... When we where down in London we saw a Ghost Bike wrapped up to the railings..... didn't know what it was at the time till we got home :( and googled it... Seems the idea come from America... I kinda think its cool, I don't like roadside flower memorials [I do not want to upset...
  16. Boris

Flying O Otasco, Villager and Gitation,his & hers!

Ok, ok,they are not new members to my stable sadly :oops: ! Spotted these two lovely 'his hers' at a little local VW show in Northern England. Owners where from Sheffield and do visit this forum from time to time. But, If you lived across the pond in little England and saw them you would want...
  17. Boris

Aycliffe,England

Hi All! Been wanting to 'start' a My Neighbourhood topic since I joined the forum, well after getting me new camera this weekend! I decided I should start now! I live in a small new town that was built just after the second world war to create modern housing for all the defunct neighbouring...
  18. Boris

soccer ...whats that all about?

:D :D Not a fan of the game me self but had to note England and the good old USofA are drawing :D !The good Peeps on my estate :roll: will not be happy if it stays that way :shock: ! Could be a noisy night :lol: ..........football turns the mild mannerd Englishman into a lunatic :D ! I'm a...
  19. Boris

steampunk worlds fair piscataway nj

We go to The Whitby Goth Festival every year and the SteamPunks always steal the show for me! They are amazing!
  20. Boris

FBI Amsterdam, going from the forum? NOW PIC HEAVY

Trying me hardest to get the week off but looking like a long weekend at best :( maybe get the thursday ferry across come back saturday....everyone in our workshop wants to be off last week in july!! :x !!! :x !!! :x Will be more prepared for next year! So,who's going?
Back