Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

MOTORIZED?

Problem now is we're getting closer to Christmas. I mean if we say that submits at due by Dec 1st...does that seem reasonable? I've got something in mind and wanna start lol
  2. M

MOTORIZED?

Fair enough. Either way I'm in
  3. M

MOTORIZED?

I'm in. Keep it simple. 50cc or 80cc kits. That keeps it cheap and easy
  4. M

New Build - The Black Project

[url The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr][/url] Well its almost done. Just a few more little things and that'll be it. Probably going to swap out the copper sissy bar for copper fender braces but we'll have to see.
  5. M

limo bike --------- some news p.5

Re: limo bike WOW. Dude thats one amazing bike. Nice build
  6. M

The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr Just posting a few up-dated pics.
  7. M

[url The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr][/url] The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr Did a little more work on the bike yesterday. Cut down a 16" fender just to see what kind of look a fender would give it. Switch the bars to an old set of mini apes I had laying around...
  8. M

The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr [url The Black Project by D 'N' R Kustoms, on Flickr][/url] Here's a few pictures of my newest project. The frame is some European convertable that I picked up really cheap from an awesome place called Backpeddling in Guelph, Ont Canada. I hacked...
  9. M

Finally - Time for a new build (Motorized Maybe?)

Many months after building "Hardcore Hammock", I finally have the time, parts, and location to start a new build. The winter kept me unable to build but now I have a nice, big insulated and heated garage :)(a lack of parts didn't help the matter either). I'm thinking of a build using an 80...
  10. M

Phat-Desoto Trike

Man that is one awesome trike dude
  11. M

My First Ground Up Build - Project: Hardcore Hammock

Thats what I was planning to do with the rear wheel. And the wheels are actually off of an old Norco Spitfire bmx
  12. M

thanks guys. glad to hear the positive reaction
  13. M

Daily Drivers

Beautiful rides man
  14. M

I took these pics before I put the seat on. Those pics will be coming up shortly. But the back of the seat is about 6 inches ahead of the rear tire
  15. M

This is my first build completely from sctratch. This bike actually used to be an old hammock that wore out its welcome. The bike only sits about 1" above the ground. It's taken me about a week to build to this point but unfortunately due to work, the project has to be put on hold for a few...
Back