Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

found some cool pics

oh i totaly agree, i got it from a motorcycle forum, that's probably why he's putting an engine cutout in it.
  2. B

found some cool pics

all the pics that i've posted have just been random pics that i've found while being bored on other sites. sorry i wish i had more. :(
  3. B

Ok, it's your turn. (Minibike build)

heres a couple pics of some of mine. i think i had about 7 at one poing but now i'm down to just two, neither of which is rideable! This one was the first mini bike i ever bought i cut the head tube off of it and welded up one from a kids bike and now it looks like this still haven't...
  4. B

found some cool pics

haven't posted in a while... thought this one would be cool. the creator says the the motor is only a sheet metal cutout and will be pedal powered...
  5. B

Tattoos

started my left arm saturday. gonna make it into a sleeve w/ our lady of Guadeloupe on the other side and roses, etc. around the wrist, and a spider web around my elbow. i'm about halfway through my right arm so i think it's gonna be awhile until i finish this one!
  6. B

need help finding a font

ok so i'm trying to redo my company logo for some new shirts, etc.. and i'm having a hard time w/ finding the "right" font. i want something that in my head looks and reminds me of old, hot rod, vintage, etc. etc.. i really like the way the name is written on the bike "josephine" but i've...
  7. B

New bike from france... (rusty ride insisde)

that looks great!!
  8. B

Ghent Cruiser Bordie #1

i like it!
  9. B

new find! skip tooth schwinn

the tires actually hold air too! well for about five minutes until they're all deflated. i think i might be putting it up for sale. i had planned on using the skiptooth parts but now i think i have too many project and not enough space.
  10. B

My Daily Ride.....50's J.C. Higgins

try that....
  11. B

wow i never knew skiptooths were that "new". i always thought to have a skip it had to be ancient. good to know! so if i pull the crank the date should be on there in plain english or am i going to have to decipher it?
  12. B

cool thanks guys. yea i was kinda thinking prewar because of the skiptooth and rear dropouts.
  13. B

thanks for the help guys. i guess mine is special cuz i couldn't find the # on the list!? it's on the b.b. and some of the #'s fit but there's two rows. oh and a pic might help, sorry! also, i found these #'s on the top of the b.b. also, there is no schwinn headbadge. it just has a...
  14. B

kid on stingray w/welded rear dropouts..

haha that's great to finally know where this pic originated from. i posted it on this site a while ago when i found it over on the hamb!
  15. B

JC Higgins Flightliner Project

looks good. i scored my higgy at the transfer station as well, what is wrong w/ people!!
  16. B

scored this a couple of months ago but just now finally had time to get the pics up. not really sure what i'm going to do w/ it. i grabbed it cuz of the skiptooth but who knows? anyways on to the pics... if anyone can tell me more about it i'd really be grateful!
  17. B

Motorized board track now complete!

that is awsome!!! great inspirations
  18. B

Sears fixed gear

oh my god that is awsome!!! might be my fav. bike on here right now. :shock: thumbs up!
  19. B

Silver King I just Finished

:shock: :shock: game over, i'm done!!! awsome!
  20. B

From Blighty With Love

love it!!
Back