Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PINOYRATRODDER

RRBBO13 Still untitled...

I guess i can still catch up!! Love to do this again , glad to be building with you again guys!!
  2. PINOYRATRODDER

" HEXMACHINA " RRBO #11 entry by Pinoyratrodder is finally done

finally glad to finish my first ever build off bike , i present to you my humble Tracker inspired build..."HEXMACHINA"
  3. PINOYRATRODDER

" Hexmachina"....The Kustom Monark Silver King Hextube bike

Finally , i decided to join and hope to finish it , this is my first serious RRB build , pulled this out from the builds forum since i am undecided what to do with it , i hope it will not be disqualified. I'm joining this build off to have fun and share my building skills.I'm gonna start with...
  4. PINOYRATRODDER

WINGBAR by pinoyratrodder

here's my latest build finally done , but still needs some tweaking.....:)'][/URL]
  5. PINOYRATRODDER

Mike Wolfe vs Deep Six

Still confused which one to purchase , gotta have some honest opinions first
  6. PINOYRATRODDER

Hex or WING

Hi guys! glad to be back in bike building , i really did miss the site ,i'm back with a new bike to build but can't decide which frame to use hahahahaah! i think i'll use the Wingbar, what you think guys
  7. PINOYRATRODDER

Ratty O

built years ago here it is by now...[/URL][/IMG]
  8. PINOYRATRODDER

is it worth.....hextube

Hi guys! i need some expert advice re this hextube, this one of the two hex ive seen here in my city , the guy finally decides to part with it for $800 , i was inspired by Petrohead's Hawthorne so i kept looking for a hex, would i consider that price? Thanks in advance masters!
  9. PINOYRATRODDER

PINOYKUSTOM'S UNTITLED....so far

Hey guys! Im back ,i miss building bikes and i hope i can finish this entry, i was not able to finish my last RRBO bike because of so mannnnny hassles in life, i hope no more problems to come during this build.Here's my entry frame.....
  10. PINOYRATRODDER

" El Diablo " from Manila

Hi guys!I'm IN! I'm so excited to this build off i hope i can finish this project......here is my frame, i think its a Rollfast. So guys wish luck hahahahahha
  11. PINOYRATRODDER

Tomorrows classics today

Hi guys, i like to get some of your opinions on which of todays cruiser bikes are tomorrows classics, i think this is a nice guide on what to buy nowadays.Let's see your votes!
  12. PINOYRATRODDER

KOOL BIKE

Hi guys! Anybody have the link to this build by Uncle Strecht,i really dig this
  13. PINOYRATRODDER

PINOYKUSTOM Cycletruck

Hi guys! it's been a long time since my last post here . Been very busy with office job and no time for bike building. Finally got some time to do something to lessen my work stress and i'm so glad that i was able to got this project Cycletruck. Ive been into classic bikes for almost 5yrs and...
  14. PINOYRATRODDER

PINOYKUSTOM Cycletruck

Hi guys! it's been a long time since my last post here . Been very busy with office job and no time for bike building. Finally got some time to do something to lessen my work stress and i'm so glad that i was able to got this project Cycletruck. Ive been into classic bikes for almost 5yrs and...
  15. PINOYRATRODDER

MY CUSTOM ART BIKE

Hi guys! been away for a while coz i have to concentrate with my day job before the boss fires me off ha ha ha,here's the result of my anger management! what do think guys?
  16. PINOYRATRODDER

PIC OF THE COMPLETED BIKE

Hi there, I really dig this frame and really want to have a photo of the completed bike. Hope you guys out there can post a pic of this awesome creation. Thanks
  17. PINOYRATRODDER

MY BOMBER CHOPPER

Did these bike 2 years ago ,used aaron's Nirve prototype as inspiration.Sold it and now im asking the owner if i can buy it back.I miss this bike he he he,What do think guys![/img]
  18. PINOYRATRODDER

KUSTOM FOR MY SON

Did this vintage trike for my son last week,i want him to enjoy the kustom kulture scene while he's young.....fatrher like son he he he. What do think guys![/img]
  19. PINOYRATRODDER

ANOTHER FORK

And also this one......[/img]
Back