Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BarnesTO

Bikes on bridges

NEAR a bridge....took this on Friday and promptly got a flat right after :-/
  2. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

FINALLY....I'm buying this barely used rack from a guy who is moving to Japan for work. Did a little test run this morning and put my two heaviest bikes on to push that 70 lbs weight limit to the max....
  3. BarnesTO

Haulers, what do you haul your bike in?

Definitely pushing the 70lbs weight limit of this carrier
  4. BarnesTO

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Green is my favorite color and the reason I HAD to have a Fink again!!
  5. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

Glad to see people posting on this thread again! My daughter was riding a Super 72 at around 6, she definitely started before I did! Now that they are no longer made I wouldn't mess with a CLEAN Fink as they do seem to be going up in value or at least retaining their value....the adult models...
  6. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

So I've needed some bike carrying ability for a WHILE now....the cost of a receiver, installation, and which rack to buy all seemed like too much. The other day by chance an acquaintance who drives a Crown Vic (same car I drive) said he had one he took off his car and he'd take $20 for it. I...
  7. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

All cleaned up and nowhere to go this past Saturday! Took the Fink out for lunch and a beer.
  8. BarnesTO

show us your BEER BIKE

I agree, it's a cool novelty but that's a lot of bread for a used bike that's probably been used pretty hard.
  9. BarnesTO

show us your BEER BIKE

Well they don't have the bags but those with money to blow can buy Swiss Army BIKES! https://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist?k=swiss+army
  10. BarnesTO

show us your BEER BIKE

Thanks, welcome to the forum! I'm due for another SD bike trip soon!
  11. BarnesTO

show us your BEER BIKE

Yeah it was a trade I sometimes regret but oh well....I think I probably paid $40-$50 for each bag. When my daughter was little she'd sit on the rack and the bags kept her feet out of the spokes (father of the year over here, lol). This is my current Beer Delivery setup.
  12. BarnesTO

show us your BEER BIKE

Yeah I traded it a few years back along with the bags. I bought them on eBay, look for Swiss Army ammo bags. For the last year my beer bike has been my Electra khaki Courier.
  13. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

FINALLY got the Betty all done, my daughter and I will take this and the Rat Fink out for a spin to dinner tomorrow night. Very subtle and looks stock because everything has been modded with Electra parts. I think these two make a very good matched set now.
  14. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

Hotrod Townie, I like it! Mine is more than overdue for some TLC.
  15. BarnesTO

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

I'd love to see more of the Holeshot!
  16. BarnesTO

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

I used an NOS Bendix on my Boney Finger YEARS ago and did the same with my Lakester last year right before I sold it.
  17. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

Decided to ride the Fink to work today (4.5 miles) and knew I'd be a little late arriving. About 3/4 of the way there I was noticing a lot of noise and vibration and that bike is normally whisper quiet. I decided to push on and was relieved to find once I arrived that it was simply the bolt for...
  18. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks for the compliment! As soon as it's done I'll have to get good shots of both pairs. As for the fender, I hear ya, I remember when the mens's Ratrod came out with a bobbed rear and fullsize front I thought it looked goofy. But when I got the chance to get my hands on this HellBetty fender...
  19. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

And speaking of cool girl bikes I'm ALMOST there with the Betty....just waiting on front spokes (story of my life) and right after this pic was taken the bike was bumped into by someone who shall remain nameless and the bottom rear of the front fender was injured. Badly. Fortunately the same...
  20. BarnesTO

Electra Bicycle Pics

Strange, it wasn't allowing me to upload more than one pic per post....a couple more angles if anyone likes cool girl bikes lol
Back