Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RADDAD

★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★

Once again another great build Nick. As always,I am proud your my Son. I seen alot of hard work go into that project and no matter what problems you encountered you never gave up.Great looking bike,keeping with the rat rod spirit and theme. As usual you have my vote. Keep it up and you just...
  2. RADDAD

The Seminole (new pictures 7/30)

Re: The Seminole Nice simple bike Ian,looks nice and clean.
  3. RADDAD

★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(DONE!)

Re: ★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(UPDATE 16- Handlebar Choices) I have seen this bike and agree with number 3. All the lines flow together nicely. :mrgreen:
  4. RADDAD

★★ The Young American ★★ (DONE!)

Looks like a real winner to me Nick.Excellent job!
  5. RADDAD

New to the Forums

Welcome Vicki, pleasure to have you aboard. I guess we have we have the family plan now. :lol:
  6. RADDAD

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #16 License Plate) Believe it or not Nick did all the work himself except shortening the chain.I have little patience for mechanical things in my older years. :mrgreen: I am more surprised everytime I see the bike.
  7. RADDAD

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #10 Tank,Crank,and Pedals) Still looking for a rear wheel for you Nick,seems not many bike shops carry any take off parts today. :(
  8. RADDAD

CT.Memorial Day Parade rides ?

Thaks Steve I will contact him.Sorry you can't make it. Paul
  9. RADDAD

CT.Memorial Day Parade rides ?

Anyone,anywhere in CT. riding in a Memorial Day Parade?
  10. RADDAD

Re: ★★ The Young American ★★ (Update #5 ) I can't wait myself to see the final result of all Nick's hard work that has gone into this bike.He has put his whole heart and soul into this build and I am proud of him.Good luck Nick and keep up the good work.
  11. RADDAD

RADDAD

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.Larry,i'm afraid there is only one "builder" in this house.I suppose i'll just have to be satisfied lurking in his shadow :wink:
  12. RADDAD

RADDAD

I'm SCHWINNRAY69's Dad :D I am 47 and live in CT :wink: I share the hobby of bike collecting with my son :) Here's some of my bikes :wink: Columbia RX-5 2007 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 And the famous Boneshaker :mrgreen:
  13. RADDAD

Riding the Boneshaker!

My new bicycle is far from ordinary as that it what it is called. Took me a while to get up enough moxie to hop on and ride it but what a ride it is. I still have to learn how to mount and dismount. Had a motorcycle helmet on just in case I took a header.Thank god I didn’t,it’s a long way down...
  14. RADDAD

Favorite Felt????????

My favorite would be the 1903 Felt Bicycle! 8)
  15. RADDAD

pics from last nights hartford ct ride

Nick and I had a great time,met a great bunch of people and made some good friends,memories and had a lot of fun. Also had a chance to see some really cool bikes can't wait for the next ride.We enjoyed riding with all of you. Maybe next time I can coax momma into going.Hope to see you all again...
Back