Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Bump $350 text for fastest response 714 553 4779
  2. X

Powerlite spitfire 3 pice crank tektro brakes 60 bucks local only 626 cali

Do you ever come to the Buena Park area?
  3. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

It's not the easiest to learn to ride but once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple and comfortable believe it or not. I'm glad you like it, it gets a lot of looks and "... that's rad". I just picked up a 1975 Harley last night so would like to get this sold to put money into the new toy.
  4. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

If you don't like the bike it's fine. if you'd like to buy a china bike that's fine. I built this bike before I was ever on this forum and built it how I wanted. I'll keep it simple for the A-holes, text me how I should have done this or that 714 553 4779. I would love to answer calls but I work...
  5. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Yeah I made a bracket and tacked it on to see how it would look with a roller on the chain, didn't like it so knocked the bracket and roller off in the middle of taking the pictures lol
  6. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

I sand blasted it because the original paint was in pretty bad shape, the head badge was missing anyways, and it was purple which I really wasn't a fan of. I picked up the frame fully knowing what I wanted to build at the time and did just that...built a rat rod inspired bike. heck I'll even...
  7. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Bump
  8. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

bump
  9. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Back to the top
  10. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Bump $425
  11. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Bump. How about $450?
  12. X

Dyno Roadster for sale

Decided it was time to let go of this bike since I never seem to ride it. Built this around 8 years ago and has gotten a lot of looks and compliments. I sand blasted the frame and clear coated it, there is minor surface rust here and there but gives it a nice patina. Has 24x3 Fatti-O tires and...
  13. X

does any one know if there are any up coming rides in so-cal

lets get something going!!
  14. X

some random dude from so cal

well i love riding bikes and i love drinking booze so bar hopping sounds good to me. as for sunday do i hear carpool??
  15. X

brushed metal/swirl marks

if its what im thinking the wooden dowel and sandpaper works really good. did it on a lot of aluminum parts, just time consuming if your doing it on a big flat area
  16. X

thanks everyone. jason i think you and me have to much in common, when i broke my leg it was on my dirtbike. (landed on top of my buddy). im definatly up for a ride, my good friend lived in newport for a while so we'd go to balboa and barhop on our cruisers. talk about good times. just let me...
  17. X

lets see where to start? my names jason, live in huntington beach and came across your site thanks to my brother a few weeks ago. i built my first rat a few years ago after sitting on my couch with a broken leg. i ordered some parts and once i was on crutches i was in the garage working. .......
  18. X

cant get my nut off......

pipe wrench or channel locks??
  19. X

Cut Steering Tube on new springer fork

i just did this exact same thing 2 days ago. had an extra upper bearing race, threaded it to where the nut would sit flush, then whipped out the sawzall and did it all on the bike. as long as you do a nice straight cut when you thread off the bearing race it will clean up the threads really...
Back