Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Giant

!!!!Post Bikes/bike related pictures That make you SMILE!!!

This one may not be directly bike related , but it happened on a bike though...
  2. Giant

fyi, just got home from the Hospital

So no more ''Poutine'' eh ? P.S: ''poutine'' is a typically french canadian meal ...French fries , gravy and cheese...It's so good , but not so much if youre on a diet!
  3. Giant

Lots of registered members, but how many active members?

i'm lurking in here everyday , just not posting much...Just trying to absorb as much info and ideas as i can!
  4. Giant

fyi, just got home from the Hospital

Sheesh! that's not cool...Thankfully you are ok now! Prompt rétablissement Gerry , j'espere que tu t'en remets bien , et que tu va pouvoir rider autant que tu veux cet été!
  5. Giant

homebuilt xtra cycle extension for The Chief

That's way cool Gerry! I'm betting you'll be able to carry plenty of drinks in the back of that thing... :D I'll probably be at Critical mass on friday too! ...It will be my first one...just want to see by myself what it's all about .*Fingers crossed* for a sunny and ''hot'' day! Rain...
  6. Giant

Canadians?

Because of you Xddorox , i need to go out on a ride just to eat a poutine now...That stuff is just so good ! I'm from Montreal too, just a few streets away from Gerry. Cycle trash : By eastern Ontario , do you mean like...Ottawa , or more like Toronto ? Because Ottawa isn't THAT far from here!
  7. Giant

Hawthorne build (riding it around now)

I absolutely love your bike! Really like the White handlebars.
  8. Giant

witch fork to build?

I'll say Number 1 just to be different...! Seriously though , i like the simple look of the first one .
  9. Giant

US...

Re: Us.. My other summer passion ...Don't laugh...it's not funny :lol: I KNOW you are all jealous of my sweet sunglasses...Gold plated nonetheless
  10. Giant

monarch springer forks

These are NOT my bikes , just some pics i had saved .
  11. Giant

Hello / Bonjour, from Montreal

^^Of course we will have a ride Xddorox! And...IT IS !!! I found out that my bike is most probably a '62 Ross Super Deluxe :) I'm happy to know this , although it kinda sucks that i don't have the Tank , chainguard and fenders that usually come on it I found out because of these pictures ...
  12. Giant

Hello / Bonjour, from Montreal

Heeeeeeey RRB , seems like a good idea to post an intro before starting any other topic! I'm 26 and live in Montreal , Québec, Canada. I've been a reader here for a while but never posted or started a new thread I'ts just recently that i got interested in older bikes , not necessarily rat...
Back