Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. leosbikes

Santa Barbara Cruiser Run 2012

I was there, third year going and had a blast!! #18 is my girl, I was one vote away from winning.
  2. leosbikes

What do you do

this isnt about a court of law or anything on that level. I would probably not even get to that point, but more about peers of the same mindframe and whats right and wrong. I think its pretty obvious that the design is a rip off and clean up of the lines, period.
  3. leosbikes

It started with a drawing.

Dan Good stuff man!!! Impressive is an understatement. I think I know the nameless bike? Leo
  4. leosbikes

What do you do

Good question, not sure exactly what I would want. But its not cool at all to just take someones design and not give any consideration to the person that designed it, especially if you're going to make money off of it. MIgz Do you mean this bike? You think its a little similar? :roll: I...
  5. leosbikes

What do you do

here is a thread of the bike Im talking about. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11121&p=111074#p111074
  6. leosbikes

What do you do

When you see a small bike company take your one off design and make an almost exact copy of it down to the color and pin stripping style? The same bars same fork same almost everything but give you no credit and will probably lie about how they came up with it if asked? I even know how it...
  7. leosbikes

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

try a photoshop of this with change of red sprocket, red seatpost clamp and blue pedals
  8. leosbikes

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-11 UPDATE) I think a set of blue tires from porkchop and a red seatpost clamp will do it just right!!
  9. leosbikes

Prewar Silver King Version 2.0

awesome looking bike, I have seen a few guys using the Silver King frame n fork with 80's BMX parts, annodized wheels etc, but I havent seen this before. Have you tried or thought about using black wall tires at all? I think it would completely set it off sans whitewalls... Just my opinion if...
  10. leosbikes

monarch springer forks

Heres a bike I did way back in the day, no one was using the Monarch forks on a custom application back then. This was long before the repops hit the streets... Heres a different bike with a Monarch fork that got extended a whole bunch. Yes I really like this color scheme!
  11. leosbikes

LONG forks, lets see them

That fork/bike is made by John Brain who has been building bikes, mainly choppers for decades now. His work is looked up to by many including myself, so if there is any doubt of any kind it should be disregarded and he should be praised instead:) as you were.
  12. leosbikes

my "fast" bike

dan if you are going to be going fast on this bike please do yourself a favor and move the position of the brake lever close to your grips :!: :)
  13. leosbikes

LONG forks, lets see them

heres one of my bikes with an extended Monark Fork and my crazy tall chopper
  14. leosbikes

found some cool pics

I was thinking along the same lines, looks like he would be giving himself black eyes with his knees while pedaling! Looks cool, but to me a bike is not a bike if you cant cruise it, at least on the beach!
  15. leosbikes

black bikes?

heres my latest score. I had a thought I havent had in a long time (if ever) is to leave the bike stock!! lets see how long that thought will last.
  16. leosbikes

My Khuligan

Thanks for the compliments guys. Wasnt sure if this or most of my bikes are what this site is into. Joe here is a photoshop of what I planned on doing to the frame (and the same picture that was used when we chopped it) side by side with the original picture Rat Rod Yes the original frame was...
  17. leosbikes

Rat Rod from back in '63

Heres my tallchopper I named O'rnjila. This is probably one of the most fun bikes I have ever been on. The mirrors are no longer on it.
  18. leosbikes

My Khuligan

Here is a Cruiser I did a while back. I have a 7speed wheel that I will be adding soon, just havent figured out how I want to mount the shifter & roller brake yet. Not sure if its a ratrod, but thought some of you might appreciate it. Frame was altered, lines were lowered. First pic is from the...
  19. leosbikes

black bikes?

I unfortunately dont have these anymore. First one I sold, second one got stolen a while back. I think I need to convert one of my bikes to black, every bike geek needs one black bike (at least) in his collection!!
  20. leosbikes

Rat Rod Inspired

I like what you did with this. The only thing I would change/add is that tank is just beggin for some sick pinstripin'
Back