Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Phranq

Trek precaliber 20 gravity bike

My youngest kid outgrew her bike, but that doesn’t mean I did! Don’t worry, I hooked her up with a new bike before I mangled her old one lol. Lately I’ve been wanting to get back into gravity sports. I used to be REALLY good at downhill longboarding, and occasionally someone would bring out a...
  2. Phranq

I pranked my neighborhood...

Just some jb weld, and a quarter ;)
  3. Phranq

Sturgeon General’s Warning

This is my Cabelas advanced angler 120. It’s made a few cameo appearances here on this site, so I’m giving it its own thread, I have big plans!
  4. Phranq

Mini gentleman’s racer

Well I was planning on leaving this bike mostly stock so I created the “I ordered a new bike” thread. Since then I’ve ordered a ton of parts, so I should put it under “builds”. This is my biria mini 20. It’s a pretty awesome bike. I’m inspired by roadster and path racer bikes, so that’s the...
  5. Phranq

Mini velo! Let’s see em!

Forgive me if this is already a thread, but I don’t think it is... Biria mini 20. Stock flipped and chopped handle bars.
  6. Phranq

I ordered a new bike!

Looks practical and fun, so I ordered it this morning.
  7. Phranq

Bicycle trailer help?

Well I’m looking to refine my kayak trailer, my current setup is a ghetto prototype that is a little on the bulky side, and has some rolling resistance. I want to use bicycle wheels on a new setup, and it’s going to be a simple design. I’m thinking of using two bicycle rear wheels on an axle...
  8. Phranq

Yard mustang

Not a bike, but it’s a build. Every city block in the United States (and probably Canada too) there is a mustang parked in a yard that isn’t in use or hasn’t been started in years. Our block is no exception, and it is my yard with the mustang in it, and even worse, it was me who parked it there...
  9. Phranq

Flora, fauna

Seeing how bicycles are by far the best mode of transportation to get in touch with nature, and how members of this site come from all around the world, I feel like this has potential to be a really cool thread. Let’s see some cool wildlife photos!
  10. Phranq

Anyone else like to use “odd” bikes to cover distance?

I built a budget friendly chopper bicycle for cruising around, and found that I didn’t like the stock gears, so I swapped them out for a 52t front and a 13t rear. Much more comfortable to “cruise” at higher speeds. Lately I’ve been doing 30 plus mile rides, and I only ever see road and touring...
  11. Phranq

New from the Pacific Northwest

Hi everyone! It’s awesome to be here! This seems like a good place to learn a bunch of stuff, and maybe teach a few things as well. I’m “new” to biking, but rode around a bunch as a little kid. I tried to get into riding a few years back, but ended up losing my bike. I’m currently building a...
  12. Phranq

Electra cruiser 1

Hi everyone! Just wanted to show off my Electra cruiser chopper. 700x28c in front, 24 inch rear dropped and extended on “lift shackles. 52t chainring, 13t rear sprocket. Miserable to accelerate, but has top end for days. As a kid I had a west coast choppers bike, and I tried to recreate the feel...
Back