Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Swampthing

Funkliner

Sad news. I live in Florida, but as an ex Michigander I’ve ordered from them before. Not in the last couple of years though. No issues, good prices, good packaging and quick shipping. I hope he gets back on his feet soon.
  2. Swampthing

Members in Florida

Palm Beach County
  3. Swampthing

Dad bike 2.0

Very cool! Enjoy the rides.
  4. Swampthing

Arch-bar / Truss bridge style frame and fork

You could do some beautiful builds.
  5. Swampthing

What have you been riding lately?

It’s an old KHS. I got it as a frame and built it up. This is it returned to 26” status. I was running 700c on it for a bit but had trouble fitting brakes well. Which is kind of funny, because now it’s a fixie without brakes. Cables are in the mail though so I should be able to stop quickly...
  6. Swampthing

What have you been riding lately?

This is the one I’ve been riding lately. It’s such a comfortable ride, and can get stupid when asked. I bought that bag on a whim, but it’s awesome. It holds a tube, tools, phone, and snacks. Sometimes a small spare fluid container 😉.
  7. Swampthing

Custom fenders and gas tank

Pretty work.
  8. Swampthing

A Tribute Build

It’s kind of crazy to think that something could be almost an antique, and it was made when I was already old enough to be skipping school.
  9. Swampthing

A Tribute Build

I put a pair of those on my son’s 79 collegiate. He loves having a bike made in the year as Alien.
  10. Swampthing

Guitar Players: Show us yours!

That is beautiful.
  11. Swampthing

New today to the site ,

Welcome. There are loads of posts and pictures to get lost in here. Enjoy the searching!
  12. Swampthing

Fishing…

I used to fish a lot when I lived up north. I was a total trout bum. Maybe 90% fly fishing and a bit of spinning. I made my own spinners and tied my own flies… I haven’t fished in years, Florida warm water and still canals just didn’t donut for me. My daughter and I were planning a camping trip...
  13. Swampthing

Has anyone here followed their dream

Love your grips, speaking of, my chrome KHS could use a set 😉
  14. Swampthing

Cockpit shots only

I took a little ride last night. It’s been a while and felt really good.
  15. Swampthing

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Floor space would be cool.
  16. Swampthing

Nice photoessay on our favorite machine

Thanks, once I saw it I knew many here would appreciate the bikes and the words.
  17. Swampthing

Nice photoessay on our favorite machine

https://stevemccurry.blog/2022/09/22/the-noblest-invention/
  18. Swampthing

26" Wheels with Sturmey Dyno Hubs $20

Thank you!
  19. Swampthing

26" Wheels with Sturmey Dyno Hubs $20

I will take a complete wheel if any are still available.
Back