Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dan Jose

1998 Trek Cool Breeze cruiser 4 speed

Hi, how much for the hub?
  2. Dan Jose

Dyno DeuceLow

thanks guy
  3. Dan Jose

Dyno DeuceLow

what size are the rims on this bike? I have a roadster i want to give a custom treatment to.
  4. Dan Jose

The Hot Rod Higgins - New pics page 4

Let me know when that comes.
  5. Dan Jose

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

I'll be back up there soon.
  6. Dan Jose

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

I love it bro! Long time no hear!
  7. Dan Jose

Times Square cruise

lol
  8. Dan Jose

Times Square cruise

Kinda warm really. We havent had anything close to real snow yet either.
  9. Dan Jose

Times Square cruise

Thanks guys! Much appreciated! Just getting my feet wet before i start making my bike movie in the summer time.
  10. Dan Jose

Times Square cruise

Felt like going to time square and this vid was born, main guy in the vid is a friend of mine. http://youtu.be/jmk8LPxFiEI
  11. Dan Jose

Canon 60d chopper bike video

Just got a 28mm ziess lens for my camera and wanted to do something with it, the video has not been color corrected or anything fancy but its was just fun to put together. The black bike with the saddle bag is mine, and the other one belongs to my friend who's in the video...
  12. Dan Jose

Picker Sale

I'll take the red japanese car if you still have it.
  13. Dan Jose

MY NEW PROTOTYPE NOW IN COLOR!!

Re: my new prototype Hey how much is it when it looks like this? Interested.
  14. Dan Jose

NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Man this bike is sick!
  15. Dan Jose

Swing Monster Bike (videos p.5)

Re: swing monster bike DUDE!! My eyes just popped out! I just came back from the hospital for having them put back in, This bike is toooooo cooooool! Cant wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I want one!
  16. Dan Jose

bendix 2 spd manual shift

Parts for this hub are super hard to find, they are a few guys on thecabe.com that can help you but if you cant cant get that part i suggest you just buy a new set ( another guy on there is selling one complete with extras for $60 ). I found the pin from a guy there for $20 shipped and now my...
  17. Dan Jose

I acturally ended up fixing the problem but now i have a new problem. There is a tiny pin that makes the bike shift through gears, i need a new one.
  18. Dan Jose

It's THE THURSDAY NIGHT BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 10/20

Re: HERE IT COMES ! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 7/21! Those patches are are really nice.
  19. Dan Jose

1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

One of the most beautiful bikes I have ever seen in my life.
  20. Dan Jose

I just got a phantom with this add on and was wondering how to tune it. It was working fine a day ago and i had opened the hub to grease it because it was squeaking but it wont shift to low gear. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Back