Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. blink

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

my 1989 Specialized Rockhopper. single speed conversion. dart/smoke tires. brooks professional converted to v-brakes love it. about to go riding. 36/20 ratio
  2. blink

indian inspired motored bike. new b&w vid's

Re: indian inspired motored bike. finally finished-new pic's hey, thanks. sorry about all the questions. i must build one now!
  3. blink

Various Konas

Kant go wrong with Kona's my 1996 Explosif - Columbus Max tubing i LOVE this bike. yours are wonderful.
  4. blink

Re: indian inspired motored bike. finally finished-new pic's thanks man. i have been wanting to do one up for so long. now i am just really inspired by this one. is there an engine supplier you would recommend? the brakes? are they drums in the hubs? am i blind?
  5. blink

Re: indian inspired motored bike. finally finished-new pic's holy crap. coolest motorized i have ever seen. did you do a build thread for this? i would like to know more about the frame the motor kit the tank how the saddle attaches how the brakes work
  6. blink

Tell us what ticks you off..

we even get it at the trails, mtb'r to mtb'r dudes on their $4k + Moots etc. me on my actually really nice but 13 year old Kona and my buddy on his 92 Rockhopper. we rode by some of them in the parking lot the other weekend and they scoffed at our bikes. said something like, "well that's...
  7. blink

Can you say WOW!!

i bet that old school snap on stuff is worth some dough!
  8. blink

Stretch a Raleigh?

send me the saddle.
  9. blink

tell the year of a specialized

http://www.bikepedia.com
  10. blink

Just a quick question, well two questions.

there is a headbadge group pool on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/groups/bicycleheadbadges/ and one for chainrings. http://www.flickr.com/groups/chainring/
  11. blink

VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

stiff competition!!! glad to be a part of it!
  12. blink

The Gooch!!!

wow that sprocket is huge! sweet build.
  13. blink

3 1/2 miles into my 8 mile work commute.......

i dont go anywhere without an extra tube, a patch kit, a small pump, and a few tools. i live in a big dirty city where flats are a part of life. it was funny though.... i was on a ride with my buddy and we saw two spandex roadies on $4k carbon bikes stopped on the side of the road. we asked if...
  14. blink

RoadMaster Diesel

nice VERY early morning shots for dramatic shadowing! came together really really well.
  15. blink

the "Starliner" cafe racer

man that thing is insane! i bet its like 9 feet long!
  16. blink

The Columbian

yeah, really nice. interesting details all around.
  17. blink

RoadMaster Diesel: Build Completed! + a few extra pics!

Re: RoadMaster Diesel: almost done... dude, i had the same bars dilemma. i went with upright, for riding's sake. lookin good.
  18. blink

Black Coffee with Cream - Bike #69!

the 69th finished bike entry. wow! this has been a great experience. there is some great stuff going on in this build off. i am glad to be a part of it. i really came into this wanting to build a nice balloon tire cruiser. one that i can ride around a lot. i am very pleased with how it turned...
  19. blink

Black Coffee & Cream (8/1 - FINISHED!)

what a long, arduous journey its been with this build. i a pleased to say that she is done. more photos coming in the Finished Bikes section.
  20. blink

SCHWINN BICYCLES BOOK

i got one for my birthday last year. good book!
Back