Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

LBS shop find, Lucky me.

Thx, The flask holder I made myself. Real easy took one stran of steel bent it up in the vice the brazed on some tabs. It took me about 10 mins to make. then powder coated it.
  2. B

LBS shop find, Lucky me.

Made a few changes and now it's as fast as it looks.
  3. B

Standard Springer fork But....?

Thanks CMAN, I knew someone on here would know something about the fork. I guess I was real lucky in finding one. I wish they would be produced again. A springer built the way you would what one to be built.
  4. B

FELT BURNER & RAIL

I really like these.
  5. B

No thats why I posted it so if anyone here had seen it before and could give me some info on it. This fork could be used for all kinds of projects and the fact it can fit big tires is great.
  6. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

It's on roids. Stamped in bearings,disk tab,wide enough to fit 3in tire room to spare and real beefy.
  7. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

My 68 with a new fork.
  8. B

THX, I think for this bike anyway this looks better then the straight triple tree.
  9. B

Tooled Leather Tank&Seat

+1
  10. B

I got this fork off ebay a few weeks ago. All it said was 1 1/8 threadless 26in New not used and not a takeoff. Well as you can see its anything but standard. It is super beefy with stamped in sealed bearings, wide enough for a 3in tire maybe even a 4in tire and a disk tab. Can anyone tell me...
  11. B

Felt Berm Master Tires

Sorry guys Tater got them.
  12. B

Hot Wheels Hemi - Ready to Show!!!

Love your build man and concrats. FYI I have a few of those seats a love them but if you plan on this bike to be a everyday ride they won't last. They break at the nose after awhile. Where the front spring mounts it will crack and seperate from the plastic shell. It took me some time to come up...
  13. B

Felt Berm Master Tires

I got 5 of them got them about a year ago. I like to buy stuff you may never get again. Don't think I would sale them but may trade for something. P.S. they are the 26in Two for Two. Buy me a set of 24s and I will send you 26s
  14. B

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Retro Kustom (route 66)
  15. B

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Felt 68 Hotwheels done right.
  16. B

....Springer Fork

Here is a 1 1/8 springer with a clamp and 1in motorcycle risers and 1in bar. Choppersus springer with powder coated spings. Felt springer.
  17. B

Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa (changes)

It is a felt spinger and I love it. It was the right choice for the retro look and it works great. I had to pre order the Choppersus fork to make sure I got one but to this date still no fork. I may still try to cancel the order before they ship it. Then again may just keep it because they are...
  18. B

I'm assuming your talking about the fork. Two tone and same design as the frame paint.
  19. B

New Fork ,still need to paint. Old red reflectors mounted under the winged dropouts(little tail lights) Working headlight with smoked yellow lens. Tear drop pedals.
  20. B

Cool pic's of my Rats

Playing on Photobucket
Back