Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. blacksheep

San Juan Special * 6/9 - springer*

Re: San Juan Special * 6/2 - frame change *
  2. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special * 6/9 springer * Well...not a very interesting update. Yes, it's a standard issue China-made chrome Schwinn-style springer. It was something I had laying around. It will not stay chrome and I will attempt to do something a little different with it later in the build. Since...
  3. blacksheep

Very Inspirational Bike Video (it's short)

Definitely a cool little kid. Rock & Roll! :lol:
  4. blacksheep

Very Inspirational Bike Video (it's short)

It's not mine, but it is a great video! Just watch it. 8) http://youtu.be/eaIvk1cSyG8
  5. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special * 6/2 - frame change * OK, so I didn't even get started on my Electra frame. Unfortunately, I am going to have to join the "frame change" club. I really wanted to use the Electra, but I am just not going to be able to buy the parts needed, and I don't have a stash or any...
  6. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special Great pic! I get to look at the front side of that every day. Love it!
  7. blacksheep

2009 Manhattan Hornet beach cruiser

I saw that bike on their website a year or two ago and really liked it. It's still in their line-up for this year. Here's the link: http://www.manhattancruisers.com/10_hornet.htm
  8. blacksheep

Planning to order an Electra Cruiser 1, but

The 26" Electra Cruiser 1 will accept a 24"x3" wheel/tire combo no problem. Electra already offers that combo on the Sparker, which is basically the same frame. I don't think you'd be able to fit 24"x3" tires on the 24" frame. Besides that, you're too tall for a 24" frame, in my opinion. Since...
  9. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special We moved to Ridgway. Then after we moved out here, my folks moved to town from Wisconsin, too.
  10. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special Frame on mine is steel. I'm looking forward to seeing your's done. 8)
  11. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special And here's the link for the bike on Eric Malone's website. Looks like it may still be available for purchase? http://www.ericmalone.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CEC&Category_Code=APA
  12. blacksheep

Re: San Juan Special In the research I've done, it seems this was a special model made for Eric Malone. He's a pro personal watercraft freestyler(I'm sure there's a cooler name for it in the business). My dad actually bought this bike I'm using about a year ago to use the internal 7-speed...
  13. blacksheep

I've been a member on RRB for almost 3 years now, and have watched with envy the last two RRB build-offs along with all of the other, smaller build-offs. I think I've finally got the time to get involved and do a build-off bike of my own. I'm starting with an old Electra frame. My plan is just...
  14. blacksheep

SoCal Speedster **New Stem*** 5/25/11

Re: SoCal Speedster **on hold*** 5/19/11 Congratulations! Nothing better than being a dad! 8)
  15. blacksheep

* GROUND ZERO * (Now I can have a cold one!)

Re: * GROUND ZERO * That sprocket looks like a Wald to me. I used one on my Electra Deluxe and have four more that are still in their packages. They are identical to yours. 8) Either way, that's a nice looking sprocket.
  16. blacksheep

Electra Sparker

Electra sells a springer that is a direct fit for the Sparker and their other cruisers.
  17. blacksheep

the OP Special-an ongoing project update 3/20

Re: the OP Special-an upcoming project Hey! I know that bike! :wink:
  18. blacksheep

question on Inner tubes for Fat Frank tires

Re: question on Inner tubes in Fat Frank tires I run standard 2.125 tubes in my Fat Franks and have had no problems.
  19. blacksheep

Electra Cruiser rebuild

You got a great deal on your Electra, IMO. I'd have snagged that up without a second thought. What are your plans for it?
  20. blacksheep

black bikes?

Back