Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Firewalker

The By Accident build?

LOL I was wondering how long it would take! :mrgreen: LOL more info to fallow :wink: FW
  2. Firewalker

My Trike at South Beach

lol thats great! A man's Trike! FW
  3. Firewalker

Show off your non-bike related photography

thanks for all the great SHOTS!!! my screen saver album has never been so full! :mrgreen: FW
  4. Firewalker

The By Accident build?

So I have been working on some custom upholstery for a customer's car....(a very cool 81 TA Pro Touring LS3) :shock: full leather! However! As I have been moving around the shop I have been finding the odd bike part here and there.......well over the past week a bike has emerged in the corner...
  5. Firewalker

How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

for me its size and how purdy it is lol.... the 78 Norco MX I have been able to keep next to the bar for sum years now... :roll: FW
  6. Firewalker

Dyeing a Seat With RIT Dye HELP

SEM is a good product for dying! I use it from time to time in my work :mrgreen: FW
  7. Firewalker

Painting old vinyl/plastic seats

very cool!
  8. Firewalker

How do you store your bikes??

So far like this .. FW
  9. Firewalker

Why did you pick your AVATAR

Well the square tire just means alot when it comes to life! no matter what happins...just keep doing what you like doing and keep on rollin!!! do not let anybody or anything stop ya! :mrgreen: FW
  10. Firewalker

Lets see handlebars

ones that I found in my parts bin FW
  11. Firewalker

What's am I doing wrong....

never feel like and idiot around here!!!! A dumb question is one that is not asked!!!! :D thats what makes this place great! keep us posted! FW
  12. Firewalker

Firewalkers "Pic-A-nick" Cruiser! DONE! but not in

Since my return I have been getting some PMs from a few members about the Pic-A-nick Cruiser :mrgreen: How I did it? what I had done? how was that made? what bike is it from? So I found the old post and tried my best to put all the pictures back in place! hope this answers all your question...
  13. Firewalker

Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

Love the rear wheel set up on the first bike shown on the first page! heck! They are all cool! here are a few I have made FW
  14. Firewalker

What's am I doing wrong....

did it work? if so great! if not..... can you post some pictures for us thanks! :D FW
  15. Firewalker

Looking forward to RRBBO#8

16. Firewalker

Bike for a bikeless kid! "Mission Accomplished!"

Re: Bike for a bikeless kid! Hats off to you brother! Nice going, that's real Christmas spirit! FW
  17. Firewalker

It ain't a Rat, but it's going to be my next ride

The one pictured in blue is real nice!!! :mrgreen: FW
  18. Firewalker

SHOW OFF YOUR HELMET

Hey KingFish.....I thought you may like to see this..... made it because I could not find one lol metal from the shop...horns from a local farmer :mrgreen: FW
  19. Firewalker

My 3-speed mini fink

Lol....very Cool! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: FW
  20. Firewalker

Christmas spirit

Thats Great! Thanks for the post and Hats off to you brother Largek9! FW
Back