Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. UncleKudzu

Setback seatpost for cruiser?

OK, Mr. SmartyPants, point taken ;) But I sometimes shoulder my bike up stairs and would like to keep it reasonably light. And hey, if I get my bike more ridable maybe I'll lose some of that 210. Thank you, slowriderz. I read some of the posts about your seatposts and all were favorable. Looks...
  2. UncleKudzu

Thanks, guys! So that solid seat post looks like it would hold up my 210 lbs. Is it bad heavy though? And yeah, the mtn bike handle bars have crossed my mind. had one in hand yesterday that might fit... I love the way my little Murray handles; it's a blast to ride in areas that include...
  3. UncleKudzu

Hey, people! Been out of the game for a while with ticker-related issues and wondered if anyone has come up with the ultimate easy seat post setback solution for cruiser bikes while I wasn't looking? Gotta get up high and a little to the back on my Murray rust ride. That bike is so much fun to...
  4. UncleKudzu

Custom Rollfast Tank Build

Woah! That is one nice build, UncleStretch! Bravo!
  5. UncleKudzu

* LA ROTOSA *

cool project! but you do such nice work - will you be able to leave it ratty? yeah, those vertical dropouts may give you some grief. you may need a deralliuer or some kind of chain tensioner.
  6. UncleKudzu

La Pulga

muy buena!
  7. UncleKudzu

Who here is over 50?

rolled over 52 last month. i feel pretty good now, though. which i attribute to getting back on a bicycle a year or two ago. gradually lost 30 pounds, etc. i was surprised at how many elder folk are here, but i feel inspired by it!
  8. UncleKudzu

Took some new pictures..

Yes!
  9. UncleKudzu

Finally, my Emory is done

Nice work!
  10. UncleKudzu

2008 FELT NEW BELGIUM FAT TIRE ALE CRUISER

You must have quite a stable, Steve. That's a cool one there... love those sturdy-looking racks. Are those dedicated braze-ons behind the seat for the rack?
  11. UncleKudzu

Malvern Star 2 Speed Hipster (More photos up)

Re: Malvern Star 2 Speed Hipster (Warning, credit rod content) tres cool! you have my attention. i'm curious about that hub, for one thing.
  12. UncleKudzu

Scwhinn Suburban for her

looks like Scrumblero had a similar idea in this same section. check out his pink Mrs. Murray build.
  13. UncleKudzu

"LIKE A BAD PENNY"

Re: Penny cool bike! the fenders look good as is. if you didn't do another thing to it you'd still have a majorly cool ride,
  14. UncleKudzu

Felt Slater Motorbike Project

very, very nice! i haven't seen those mounts before - that's a really clean looking solution. and the black engine looks good on that bike. great job, man!
  15. UncleKudzu

Felt Slater Motorbike Project

that's a nice bike, Venice. you're gonna have to slap a little Morini in there for a "dream" project like this!
  16. UncleKudzu

Merdeka! Amsterdam

very nice!
  17. UncleKudzu

Regions Bank bike

i see those ads all the time, and the posters at the bank, but i've never seen an actual bike. don't know what they are. i'm thinking someone told me they saw one at the Railroad Park in B'ham. off topic, but there's a nifty little bike co-op on Birmingham's Southside. check it out if you're...
  18. UncleKudzu

Ride every single day!

i've lost around 30 pounds since i started riding somewhat regularly over a year ago. i still eat too much, though. i set small goals and did it over a long period of time, but i've lost and kept it off and it feels good! lot of good advice and encouraging words in this thread. good luck to all...
  19. UncleKudzu

help me name this beast!

i think iRide nailed it: that thing is definitely a Mantis. "The Mantis" or "El Mantis."
  20. UncleKudzu

old buckethead (all vintage,all natural!)

nice, nice, nice!
Back