Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

My new Black Huffy Sigma

I also have a Huffy Warp Factor Five, Black frame W/ discs like the sigma, but no laid back seat post, Add to your collection ????? $100.00 shipped.
  2. O

Indiana Show & Swap, PICTURES!!!

Re: Indiana Show & Swap I will be there with a couple of the grand-kids. The town square is a great place to ride, NO HILLS !!!! Steve has a Great place there. I have been there many times.
  3. O

***Rat Riders 2012 Bicycle Event PICS

Re: ***Rat Riders 2012 Bicycle Event*** Got the Dogs, Buns,& condiments. Checked out the grill- Ready to GO !!! Bring your appetite !!!!!! Last years count, 100 Dogs
  4. O

Daddy Katz Show in Dayton Ohio

The HHR is busting at the seams, Loaded TO SELL !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. O

The Honey Hole

Count me in!!!!!!
  6. O

Picker Sale

Waiting for info to pay for vicky
  7. O

Picker Sale

I would go $20.00 shipped to ohio 45238 ?????? On the 32 vicky
  8. O

26" Schwinn StingRay

Now For Sale ! $175 plus shipping, Any Interest ?
  9. O

26" Schwinn StingRay

Sissy bar on ebay,Got it today,broke in shipping,Cracked in two at seat mounting hole. Seller made it good. I was looking to put it on the bike. Bummer !
  10. O

26" Schwinn StingRay

I have a 47 1/2" tall sissy bar on the way, If it turns out ok I will post more pictures.
  11. O

26" Schwinn StingRay

This is my version of a StingRay Like my son ,It IS FOR SALE !! Any interest ?? $175 Plus Shipping
  12. O

Daddy Katz Show Pics!!!

Re: Daddy Katz Show Called up & got my swap space today, I will have some good deals.Wife says it's her or the bikes,,,,I sure am going to miss HER !!!!!
  13. O

The Hurricane

Just picked up this nice original Schwinn off of craigslist.
  14. O

Monark with updated pics

Re: Monark Yea, That's what happens when dad goes out of town for a couple of days.
  15. O

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICS

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride NEW LOCATION!!!!! Oldride will be there grillin up some of his Famous hot dogs, Heck, you cannot mess up a dog and they taste extra good since they are FREE !!!!!!!!
  16. O

Ross Apollo

Picked this 5 speed Ross Apollo up off of craigslist
  17. O

1958 Huffy

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! That use to belong to me, Dad . Does that make it a family heirloom ???? IF so, I guess you will have to keep it. YEA RIGHT!!
  18. O

ODD Tire

sorry, do not know how to post pics, will have to have one of my sons help me.
  19. O

ODD Tire

Found a Carlisle blackwall tire 26x1.375 looks old style tred , any info????????/
  20. O

Swift Hornet

Just got the wacky wheels from oggy off this site. Cut the front one down to fit the 16" wheel. Even came in the origional packaging on sale at Woolworths for $1.69 . I paid a bit more than that for them ,But, Thanks oggy they really MADE MY RIDE .
Back