Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Big Fat Whitewalls

Modified 1995 Schwinn Cruiser

Looks really good!
  2. Big Fat Whitewalls

Next Lajolla aluminum frame project

Looks like I used the same bike when I built this in 09.
  3. Big Fat Whitewalls

california dreamin

I would leave it alone. It looks good just the way it is.
  4. Big Fat Whitewalls

Ruff Lucky frame build

nice!
  5. Big Fat Whitewalls

AMF Shelby Stingray build

Well I finished my Stingray. It' been hanging on the paint rack all this time, ( I haven't posted since March 4th.) I finished some real car stuff, The last one is the Black C10 that's in one of the pictures. Doing that truck in steps, Replace busted tilt steering column, Pull bed and replace...
  6. Big Fat Whitewalls

The NEXT Blood Clot pt.2

All cleaned up. Looks good for sitting 13 years.
  7. Big Fat Whitewalls

The NEXT Blood Clot pt.2

I built this bike in 09. There's a thread on here called The NEXT Blood Clot, (don't know how I came up with the names for my old builds). Anyway I pulled it out of the spot it's been sitting in all those years. It's really dirty. Think I'll clean it up today. (ps) thread link to the original...
  8. Big Fat Whitewalls

The chainguard.
  9. Big Fat Whitewalls

Yes I clearcoated it. I didn't really need to, it had a really nice shine, but, I got a run up where the seat post goes in. I sprayed some more color there to hide the run, so I clearcoated the whole frame to get the shine consistent again. I planned to clearcoat the chainguard anyway. The...
  10. Big Fat Whitewalls

Decided to go ahead and paint it. I forgot how difficult a bike frame is to paint. Came out pretty nice.
  11. Big Fat Whitewalls

Primed everything today. The weather has been nice. Supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday, maybe snow Monday. I hate the inconsistencies in the weather. Anyway I finished my V8 S10 motor rebuild. Now on to other projects.
  12. Big Fat Whitewalls

Should be able to get back to this soon. Lots of other things going on that need my attention.
  13. Big Fat Whitewalls

Thank you. Haven't really worked on it. It's amazing how much stuff you have to go through when someone passes. Her car is sold, house is cleaned out, and granddaughter and boyfriend have moved in. I did get my shop cleaned up after some big mechanical jobs made it a mess. I did a test panel...
  14. Big Fat Whitewalls

Haven't touched the bike since my last post. Lots of stuff going on here. Mother in law passed away 2 days ago, she was 93 and lived by herself right up until the end. We can't ask for anything more. I also did a complete paint job on a full size Chevy truck, as well as some other things. Time...
  15. Big Fat Whitewalls

Nirve Paul Frank Cruiser

I'd like to do one of those frames and have it anodized. That one would look good purple.
  16. Big Fat Whitewalls

My new seat arrived today from Calif. It shipped Nov. 27 and arrived today Dec. 10. Gotta love the post office. I'm just thankful the seat and the sissy bar that the post office also lost arrived with no damage. I need to order a new chrome rear fender, and some old school pedals. I've been...
  17. Big Fat Whitewalls

Just finished bead blasting my frame.
  18. Big Fat Whitewalls

My headbadge is kind of rough. It's held on with the original rivets and I didn't want to remove it. Someone, probably the little angel that owned it bent both sides of the badge away from the frame, so I mixed up some JB weld and put it under the edges of the head badge. I covered the head...
  19. Big Fat Whitewalls

New sissy bar arrived today after the post office lost it. It shipped Nov. 27, just arrived today from Calif. I'm surprised it's not damaged. Waiting on the new seat now. It shipped from Calif on the same day as the sissy bar. The handgrips I ordered shipped the same day as the other parts and...
  20. Big Fat Whitewalls

Thank you. I did deflate them after I took the picture. All good now.
Back