Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FarmerJB

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

i'll be working monday ;)
  2. FarmerJB

new member from SF bay area, California

thanks man! yeah i shouldve kept that bike. a guy traveling from Rio De Janeiro bought it from me and took it back to Brasil
  3. FarmerJB

thanks man! I got that pista around 2006 off craigslist as just a chrome frame and fork. then i had the frame 3/4 powder coated "creme" color. the vintage Bianchi road bike decals i ran came from a guy in Australia who was making incredible repros at the time. it is truly a one off. the wheels...
  4. FarmerJB

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

my old 1958 Schwinn Racer-
  5. FarmerJB

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

this bike is awesome! nice build!!
  6. FarmerJB

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

they are! biggest tires i have ever seen on a cruiser lol i was a little doubtful they would work with brakes but i got creative and used some brake pads i found that are really tall to make the reach to the rims without touching the tire sides, but man the frame is like 1/16 or an inch...
  7. FarmerJB

@Ratrod ill try to do something different. i see em just fine and followed the upload instructions on the forum post exactly how it said to do it so i dunno what to do
  8. FarmerJB

my homemade budget bmx themed cruiser..... Madwagon Hermosa frame for $50 off Nextdoor. stripped to frame, chrome bmx ebay fork repro bmx quill stem bmx cruiser chrome bars off ebay vans grips Dia compe tech lever Dia compe bulldog brake Odyssey brake pads Acs freewheel SE racing 26" black...
  9. FarmerJB

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

my homemade budget klunker cruiser..... Madwagon Hermosa frame for $50 off Nextdoor. stripped to frame, chrome bmx ebay fork repro bmx quill stem bmx cruiser chrome bars off ebay vans grips Dia compe tech lever Dia compe bulldog brake Odyssey brake pads Acs freewheel SE racing 26" black aluminum...
  10. FarmerJB

hey guys- new to the board- im 44, father of 5, grandfather of 2. grew up in the 80's in bmx freestyle era....first bike was a pieced together chrome bmx frame with red tires, grips, seat, brakes, and red/white checkered pads. i moved on to a GT pro freestyle tour team model in 1987 that i paid...
Back