Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BrigmasterA

Beyond Thunderdome Completed

Dude, How could you do that to a spaceliner? Oh wait... I've done worse to one. ;-) nice bike man! nice.
  2. BrigmasterA

VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

Really wish I would have made time to finish my bike for the build off... A lot of sweet bikes here this year. There always is... Voting was tough...
  3. BrigmasterA

SUBTERFUGE (Finished)

Re: SUBTERFUGE Personally i think you have too many cool chainguards and should send some my way. I can help you redistribute them. Seriously though. I dig 'em.
  4. BrigmasterA

Muscle 'thorne

Well, I haven't done anything except tear that bike down, and I started to modify a stingray triple tree fork for it, but then life happened. Working more, while taking a 14% paycut, and trying to find other ways to make ends meet, two of my sister-in-laws have asked me to build bikes for...
  5. BrigmasterA

Vintage Schwinn Decals?

K so this is more of a "where to" than a "how to" question, but I looked at maple island and mmemory lane, and couldn't find the "hollywood" decal for the chainguard of this bike I just got... Any ideas?
  6. BrigmasterA

BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Well, last year I didn't even start til some time in July, and I still made the time limit. So... Maybe that's why I'm procrastinating so much on my own build... :roll:
  7. BrigmasterA

Mustang

...Whoa. Nicw. :-o
  8. BrigmasterA

HermanJetsonAstroFlite

even the little rocket ship thingy on the front of the fender? That thing is rad!
  9. BrigmasterA

HermanJetsonAstroFlite

Really diggin' that front fender... What's it from?
  10. BrigmasterA

Build #2: Rat Rod Chopper/Bobber

Dude I really like how that thing turned out! Love the curved tubing and the fork rear triangle area... I really like how that bike looks man!
  11. BrigmasterA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!aka RatRod

Happy Birthday Steve! Thanks for this awesoem site!
  12. BrigmasterA

Coventry Eagle

Nice transformation man! I dig it!
  13. BrigmasterA

Brimfield MA (Antiques, flea market)

I really like the pirate sticker above the reflecter on the cwc. If it were mine, I'da just put some new grease in it, and the oldest lokking useable rubber I could find on it and roll!
  14. BrigmasterA

Greaser - (7/28) Complete

Re: Greaser - 5/17 update & pics or did you make those little brackets the wheel is mounted in? and if that's the case, how do you keep it from rotating in the fork spot? I like how low it is though...
  15. BrigmasterA

Re: Greaser - 5/17 update & pics I'm diggin' your bike man. A quick question though. I'm not familiar with those springers. Did you just move the spring/strut arm to the back bolt hole to lower it? and if so, does that take the springing action outta the fork, and will it let the tire/fender do...
  16. BrigmasterA

Convert West Coast Chopper to Adult size.

I built my first stretch chopper... I cut up a spaceliner and stretched it. I learned a lot for my next one. I don't posess ony real fab skills, just an idea of how I wanted it, and access to a welder when no one was around to tell me I was doing it wrong... I'm not a welder. I just know the...
  17. BrigmasterA

shifters and derailers... HELP

Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to head back to the inlaws and grab the derailer off the donor bike just to hedge my bets...
  18. BrigmasterA

Re: Greaser 5/13 update I think matching fenders would look pretty sharp...
  19. BrigmasterA

Re: Greaser 5/12 update Once again, I can't wait to see how this turns out. You already got a sweet start. I wouldn't mind finding a tank for my hawthorne, but I doubt I will at an affordable price, since mine is a 24 inch bike... Keep up the good work!
  20. BrigmasterA

Re: Greaser 5/12 update See? I told ya Steve's a cool cat. I don't think anyone here thought you were trying to cheat, and I perconally am glad you're still in. Keep up the good work on the greaser man!
Back