Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MonsterMetal

Custom Fabrication Costs

I have no idea how long it would take to make but just for reference my shop rate is $85/hr Just to build the patterns and bucks to make a light would take most of a day.
  2. MonsterMetal

RRBBO7 Unofficial Gallery

What an amazing group of bikes... There are a dozen that should have first place. Really impressive stuff guys....
  3. MonsterMetal

does anyone display there bicycles inside?

I have about 30 bikes at my business on display.... I dont think the wife would let me have them inside at the house though
  4. MonsterMetal

Let's see what you have done with OCC Parts and Bikes!!!

Here is one I built 3 or 4 years ago.... Used pretty much all the parts from a $40 OCC bike to build it....
  5. MonsterMetal

Coker Wheelman

I have a Wheelman and a Wheelman trike (custom build) I also had so much fun riding my wheelman that I found a"real" 60" highwheel bike.... I can tell you that riding the wheelman is a kick and so much fun that I will never get rid of it... riding the "real" bike though not so much.. I...
  6. MonsterMetal

looking for Felt Hot Wheels 68

I realize this is an old post but I do have an un riden felt 68 that I would sell for the right money
  7. MonsterMetal

~The AS - Atomic Snake ~~~~~@

Yep.... as others have said.... Well done my friend. really like the look ya got going on there.
  8. MonsterMetal

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird Well I know of two Bluebirds that have sold locally... one was $3000 the other $2500.... And they where more or less Parts bikes... major rust on one (parts falling in two) the other missing lots of stuff... I would guess yours would fetch maybe $4000- $6000...
  9. MonsterMetal

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird You did real good son.... real good :mrgreen:
  10. MonsterMetal

Whippet

Thats soooper cool I have always been impressed with your design skills and this one is no exception...
  11. MonsterMetal

I gots me a worksman! And a Worksman Question

Yep... its a standard thing for the HD clincher wheels (they also make what they call a medium duty or something that is a "normal" wheel) And I agree, I have used them for quite a few things that they where an advantage...
  12. MonsterMetal

The Jefferson took 2nd Sturgis World Championships

Thanks guys.... I'll keep you posted if she sells or not... This bike has been in the works for 18 months so its almost like turning a young one loose in the world.. But she has to go.. Joe already has plans for a bike for next years world championship....
  13. MonsterMetal

Rat Rod pickup... but pedal powered!!!

looks good Mike... best git with it
  14. MonsterMetal

She is now up on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-AMD-World-Champion-Custom-Harley-Jefferson-/320576417416?pt=US_motorcycles
  15. MonsterMetal

ANY ARTIST HERE ?

I hate the fact that I can not draw...... In my line of work its really hard to convey an idea to a client when you cant put it on paper.... I pretty much have to make it out of metal in order to express the idea... I need to force my self to at least practice sketching things Great...
  16. MonsterMetal

stumptown_noc

Welcome! So why is portland called stumptown?
  17. MonsterMetal

somebody else's fresh find

I read that earlier.... I think its a load of huuie.... Anybody who had even the smallest clue would be able to tell that was an expensive bike... you wouldnt even have to know anything about bikes to know its an expensive bike.... I dont think it was stolen, who would steal a high buck...
  18. MonsterMetal

http://www.amdchampionship.com/news/15856-2010-world-championship-of-custom-bike-building-results.html Joe is standing far left in the trophy shot.. Our Bike is third row of the pics on the far right!
  19. MonsterMetal

And she might not look it but its all rat... The exhaust tip is off a WW2 plane, the oil tank is the cylinder liner out of a Stranton Areo helicopter motor ... The hand controls are from my Yamaha XS650 The air cleaner is the oil sump pan from a yamaha I found at the salvage yard.. The...
  20. MonsterMetal

My partner Joe and I took Second place at the World Championships of Bike building for 2010 at Sturgis in the modified Harley class... The only USA bike to place in the top three in the class... And its a sportster to boot! The pics arent up yet but here is a link...
Back