Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

who wants to help welcome me back to Easthampton Ma.?

The wife and I are moving back to Easthampton, and I feel like going for a ride. anybody up for a get together?
  2. R

columbia fire arrow freshen

I picked this one up over the winter and got in the mood for a quick project she needs some tires and wheels and a tear down and clean up the chrome is pretty tough but 12 oz of coca cola and an hour of back breaking labor later: they are not perfect, but hey it will have character...
  3. R

Pictures From Last Nights Ride in Northampton, Mass.

GAH I haven't been around lately and I come back a week late and find that you guys were only a couple blocks from my house. I demand a redo of the ride :mrgreen:
  4. R

Monson, Mass Swap Meet - This Thread RULES!!

man , I wish I could have stuck around, you guys should pop over to northampton for a ride soon
  5. R

witch fork to build?

well here is #2 with a pair of collars instead of the cross brace
  6. R

witch fork to build?

so I spent a little time with solidworks and came up with a couple springers now I need to think about witch one I want to build option #1 single spring option #2 I am open to suggestions this will be going on my motorized raligh cruizer
  7. R

Homemade springer fronts?

one I am working on right now still a concept but I like it so far here it is on a not quite done frame
  8. R

Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet I will be there with either a blue 2 door 2001 explorer or a brown 4 door 2000 explorer either will have a yakima trailer hitch rack. just to stand out I will be wearing a yellow misfits horror business t shirt
  9. R

attic full of columbias

I am in Ma. I grew up in Easthampton, and I live in Florence
  10. R

attic full of columbias

we seem to get a lot of columbia bikes in these parts, most likely because we are about 10 miles from columbia MFG thanks for the truck offer Kota & Thaismytruck but I grabbed my brothers for tommorows run I will take some more pics of them as they come in
  11. R

attic full of columbias

well my brothers friend bought a house and I got a phone call saying " you like junky old bikes right? $50.00 and their yours" so I went to look and he had 10 columbias in the attic this is my first trip back I will get more tomorrow 59 fire arrow this one is a 63 by the SN but I am...
  12. R

Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet I am in, I just need to get out for a ride anyway and I am in the market for a spiffy springer fork for a project
  13. R

I got my motor bike back together

you are correct, the only ones I have seen that are belt drive are electric I get between 100 and 110 mpg depending on how hard I ride
  14. R

Florence Ma by motor bike

my neighborhood from dash cam on the motorized bikes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcDc4E73NOk I will do another one of down town
  15. R

I got my motor bike back together

gave it a new shot of paint and fixed the motor mount problem
  16. R

ebay - why is my brothers build off bike for sale for 0.01?

I had the same thing happen with paintball gear. I used to own a small company called Destructive Customs. I had Built myself a marker and had it laser engraved with the words Destructive Factory down the sides and we were using it as a demo.. about a month after it was built a guy posted it as...
  17. R

cool beer bottle label

HA! my best friend growing ups older brother started brewing for them when he moved out to Colorodo. the last time I saw jess he brought me a bottle of the Fat tire. it is right above my monitor
  18. R

Tattoos

I have quite a bit of ink, but the one that is most important to me is this one my daughters footprints the time she was born on the pocket watch my moms gave me and the Ti wedding bands I built for my wife and myself ( they came from the same piece of material, I cut her ring from the...
  19. R

What's up New England!!

another welcome from western Ma. and cool looking whip
  20. R

What do you listen to when you ride?

I took apart some computer speakers and mounted them in my misfits lunchbox hook up the ipod and annoy the locals
Back