Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sly Wily

Big sale and I have zero dollars

It was a huge sale somebody had in my city. I had no money and stayed home. Very sad.
  2. Sly Wily

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Same guy has aluminum Silver Kings. I had a frame once. This is the same guy who’s selling the barn full of bikes for mostly $30 each.
  3. Sly Wily

From the pictures alone I can see that I need at least eight of them. Even if I had the money my truck is not what you would call street legal. Plus I would have to hide them at work because it’s a lot easier to explain to my boss that I have to store ten bicycles there vs my wife catching me...
  4. Sly Wily

I thought that I might’ve had a problem with my twenty bikes until I saw this. I haven’t even started yet.
  5. Sly Wily

I have no money and this happens https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/683081848873305/
  6. Sly Wily

Big sale and I have zero dollars

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/683081848873305/
  7. Sly Wily

New Builder from Shelby Intro

Welcome I have a lady’s Shelby. She has a bent fork and a missing fender. I’ve been searching for the missing fender in the same color for a while. I’ve been on the fence on bending the forks straight or replacing them. Isn’t she pretty?
  8. Sly Wily

Meet Matti

When I first started dating my lady I built her a JC Higgins, found it a Murray tank on eBay and took her to the local swap meet on a date. That’s where I found the rack. It needs to be modified to fit the 24” frame but it’s so pretty. Fast forward seven years and I traded a Columbia two bar. I...
  9. Sly Wily

Father and son moment

This is my Huffy Dragster by the way.
  10. Sly Wily

Father and son moment

I was working this bike in my shed the other day talking to my 11 year old son. I told him how much I bought it for and everything I did to it. I told him that I would never get rid of it for any price. He asked me if he could have it and without a thought I told him he could have it if he...
  11. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

It cracks me up that you like that bike so much. I bought it seven years ago to have something my kids could ride. Once my four year old out grows it I’ll probably get rid of it. I’m hoping that the youngest one will want to ride. The three oldest kids have no interest.
  12. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

Yeah I feel that. I trade him for parts.
  13. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

Wichita Kansas It would take a lot to convince me to part with my Firebolt, or my Monark
  14. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

15. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

A buddy of mine makes low riders. I’ve talked him out of chopping a few things and have given him some ladies or stuff that was too crusty to save.
  16. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

I finally found the right seat, to bad the plastic plate thing broke.
  17. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

18. Sly Wily

I finally sold something

After months of trying to sell some of my bikes with no bites I decided that nobody wanted them as much as I do I sold one to a guy who replaces the windshields and glass at my shop. I’m going to tune her up and put her seat back on. I bought this from the original owner who kept it in his...
  19. Sly Wily

My little Tornado

I never took any pictures of what it looked like when I bought it, but it looked kind of like the first picture. I changed the wheels and made it look how I wanted it to look. The striped seat is just duct tape. I finally found a seat I liked and just my luck the plastic plate broke.
  20. Sly Wily

A couple tanks I can’t find

I don’t care if they are rough looking I just wanna get them. Columbia Firebolt light tank. Spaceliner tank for this frame style. 24” but I think they used the same tank on the 24” and 26”. I know that they had a couple different tanks. I’m not picky.
Back