Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Psychographic

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (TRIKE-TOR...2nd Place)

There really isn't much I should like about this build, I'm not into old, rust, or tractors. I like sleek, shiny modern influenced stuff. It can be old, but I will figure a way to modernize it! So I'm a bit puzzled as to why I became addicted to this build from the start. It was a great journey...
  2. Psychographic

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

I spent 2 days coming up with a design I liked, then another 2 doing the leaf, clear, and outlines (a LOT of drying time).
  3. Psychographic

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

When I had my aquariums, I kept a couple of octopuses, so I really love this. Do you have a pics with a more contrasting background?
  4. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

I added some lettering to the fenders.
  5. Psychographic

Beiwagenmaschine Type II (now with riding video)

That's a great explanation. I figured there was more to it than slapping on an extra wheel!
  6. Psychographic

Beiwagenmaschine Type II (now with riding video)

Is there any geometry to adding the side car as far as the wheel? Any toe in on the sidecar wheel, or does it track parallel with the rear wheel. Should it have camber to it? Should the wheel be slightly higher than the drive wheel? What a cool pic!!!:cool:
  7. Psychographic

6th Annual OddJob Awards for RaT-isfaction ! Winners here!

Congratulations to all 5 winners of the "ODDSIES"!
  8. Psychographic

Cyrus the Virus

Thank you all for the nice comments. I guess it's time to start thinking about designing the trailer for this trike.
  9. Psychographic

RaTs GaSs

" Has a lunatic piloting it." RaTs GaSs ? CHECK!
  10. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

R.F. looks like he's enjoying himself on ole Cyrus!!!! I love the edit on that pic. Thank you so much for that.
  11. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Finishing up and trying to get some decent pics.
  12. Psychographic

Good luck to everyone!!!

I hope you all had as much fun as I did participating it RRBO 15. I had a blast (minus a very frustrating last couple of days) building my trike and sharing it with you. I know I didn't post as much as I should have on other peoples builds, but I really enjoyed watching all these creative...
  13. Psychographic

Cyrus the Virus

This is my second build off and the second time the weather has screwed me for taking pics. :mad: The bike is named after Cyrus Grissom who was the bad guy in the movie Con Air. It started out as two girl's Schwinn Varsities and a girls Rollfast, along with some various tubing, plate, and...
  14. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

I'm barefoot most of the time. I've pulled about 50 metal splinters out of the bottoms of my feet and burned my toes real good when a piece of 3/8" tubing wedged between them after cutting it off with a cut-off wheel. Brakes are working, but need some fine-tuning. I guess all the drama for this...
  15. Psychographic

BO15 SIMPLE GREEN ((*Bringing it to the finish line*))

It came out great, I hope you find a good spot for your pics.
  16. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

All I had left to do was mount the seat and put the tires and fenders on. Simple, right? Not for me, the front seat mount now won't line up and the back brakes are locked up. And while bringing it outside I lost one side of the master link for the chain. It seems everything I touch is wrong...
  17. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Front brake is hooked up and bench tested. Now it's just shifter and seat.
  18. Psychographic

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

I'll probably just pull the back fenders off and wait till it's outside to mount the rear tires. Hopefully it won't be too bad to get out. Fenders and tires off again! This thing does take up some space. The latest update, the dual rear brakes passed the bench test. Front brake line is...
  19. Psychographic

BO15 RaTs GaSs...Great year all!...pg 26

Looks really cool, but definitely lost the Gasser feeling and image.
Back