Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. farmer

Trike #5 - the latest trike

This trike was built adult size to fit my son and myself better. I started with a Micargi Mustang stretch frame. I used a trike conversion axle again but I cut some off the rear of the stretch frame and welded and molded the axle setup in. Wheels are 24" front and 20x3 rear. Whitewalls of...
  2. farmer

Trike #4 - Honey Do

This one is much simpler. My wife won the bike in a Freddy's Burgers and Custard raffle. She asked me to 3 wheel it so I bought a three wheel conversion kit and simply bolted it on. Sunlite trike seat, 26 front and 20" rear wheels and white wall tires. I had a spare 250 watt front hub motor...
  3. farmer

Trike #3 - evolution

Again, starting with a 20" yard sale bike I cut the rear off and welded up a new rear and foot rests. It's a little sleeker design. Chrome springer, 20 and 12" white walls, 1300 watt/52 volt front hub motor, sprayed with a silver base coat and Roth Beaver Brown Candy. This one has twice the...
  4. farmer

Trike #2 - spare parts

I put this one together with mostly spare parts. Started with a 20" yard sale Bicycle. Cut the back off and welded up the rear frame and foot rests. I cannibalized a Razor Eco Smart scooter for the electrics. Rear motor chain drive. 500 watt/36 volt. 20" front wheel and 12" rear wheels from a...
  5. farmer

Custom Mobility Scooter

This was my first electric project. It began about a year and a half ago when I found myself temporarily in need of a mobility scooter. Not wanting to buy a commercial, heavy, run of the mill unit, I decided to build my own. I started with a Razor drift trike. I modified the forks to accept...
  6. farmer

Micargi Royal Dutch

Hello folks, Pictured is my 6th attempt at electric motivation. Started with a Micargi Royal Dutch Bike. Replaced the 26 by 4 tires with 26 by 3s. Used the Micargi 3" wheel on the front and a new 4" wheel on back. These changes (lower profile tire and wheel setup) lowered the rear 1". I...
Back