Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. farmer

Ruff Lucky frame electric build

Really nice build!
  2. farmer

Micargi Royal (basman clone) build

I'll be happy to share what I can. This whole saga has been a real hoot!
  3. farmer

Trike #5 - the latest trike

This trike was built adult size to fit my son and myself better. I started with a Micargi Mustang stretch frame. I used a trike conversion axle again but I cut some off the rear of the stretch frame and welded and molded the axle setup in. Wheels are 24" front and 20x3 rear. Whitewalls of...
  4. farmer

Trike #4 - Honey Do

This one is much simpler. My wife won the bike in a Freddy's Burgers and Custard raffle. She asked me to 3 wheel it so I bought a three wheel conversion kit and simply bolted it on. Sunlite trike seat, 26 front and 20" rear wheels and white wall tires. I had a spare 250 watt front hub motor...
  5. farmer

Trike #3 - evolution

Again, starting with a 20" yard sale bike I cut the rear off and welded up a new rear and foot rests. It's a little sleeker design. Chrome springer, 20 and 12" white walls, 1300 watt/52 volt front hub motor, sprayed with a silver base coat and Roth Beaver Brown Candy. This one has twice the...
  6. farmer

Trike #2 - spare parts

I put this one together with mostly spare parts. Started with a 20" yard sale Bicycle. Cut the back off and welded up the rear frame and foot rests. I cannibalized a Razor Eco Smart scooter for the electrics. Rear motor chain drive. 500 watt/36 volt. 20" front wheel and 12" rear wheels from a...
  7. farmer

Custom Mobility Scooter

This was my first electric project. It began about a year and a half ago when I found myself temporarily in need of a mobility scooter. Not wanting to buy a commercial, heavy, run of the mill unit, I decided to build my own. I started with a Razor drift trike. I modified the forks to accept...
  8. farmer

Your bike is looking great!
  9. farmer

Destro, For some build ideas check out my royal dutch in the electric bikes section.
  10. farmer

Micargi Royal Dutch

Hello folks, Pictured is my 6th attempt at electric motivation. Started with a Micargi Royal Dutch Bike. Replaced the 26 by 4 tires with 26 by 3s. Used the Micargi 3" wheel on the front and a new 4" wheel on back. These changes (lower profile tire and wheel setup) lowered the rear 1". I...
Back