Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Repack Rider

Does anybody know...

I think we have sorted out the registration problems with my new blog. Sorry about the head-fake. If you were disappointed, please give it one more click. I'm posting a link here to a recent article on my blog that includes the first photographs of the Ritchey bikes that Gary Fisher and I were...
  2. Repack Rider

fattireflyer.com

We had some problems with the site that prevented anyone from signing in. I think we have it fixed, could you give it a try?
  3. Repack Rider

Does anybody know...

Thanks for the info. I wondered why the traffic was limited.
  4. Repack Rider

Does anybody know...

Sine my blog just went live recently, I would like to hear from anyone who visited if they had any problems with the site, i.e. registering, posting comments, etc. fattireflyer.com Thanks.
  5. Repack Rider

Does anybody know...

Sorry I can't add to the photo collection of Bob Burrowes' bikes. But I can answer questions about other related topics, also covered in my book, Fat Tire Flyer: Repack and the Birth of Mountain Biking. Hard to believe there are complaints about not enough pictures! I have access to more of...
Back