Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Mosh bmx- need a price

got a BMX and need to sell it and trying to come up with a price
  2. B

western flyer buzz bike 3 speed- thanks mom

well mom brought this home, any idea what it's worth? for sale for the right price
  3. B

help me pic a color pedal for my full suspension bike

blue or red????????????????????? orderinga set in 20 min http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=50028
  4. B

hello all, I have found 2 lights and need someone to pick

I have found 2 lights and need someone to pick for me. i will send 2 links cool http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WP ... 0UWPX1VUDX or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OJ ... WAYW32V20O ride evenings at bent creek, easy to hard late night runs out doing downhill both battery life is 3-4...
  5. B

Tetanus Shot

took this all apart and greased it all up. best riding bike I ever owned = sold it to a 20 year old kid on his was alone to Burning Man
  6. B

1949 cadillac sedanette

Restored this old beauty and gave it to my wife's father on my wedding day. I almost kept it :mrgreen: Started with this
  7. B

commuting 9 miles a day to work + around town,rear bag help

what I have upgraded- new cane creek SRC-5 levers. used side pull calipers and new pads, seat, handlebar, tires, chain, and other odds and ends...O and it rides like a dream my question is I ride around 9 miles a day to work and back and around town. at this time I am not bringing much with me...
  8. B

won a free 3 month bike locker today in a raffle

well made the ride on my bike to the first downtown after 5- in asheville every month we have a street fest called Down Town After 5 with live music and all that jazz, parked my bike in the bike parking area, It is a free place to park your bike during the event, entered my name into a raffle...
  9. B

i need info on road bike brake levers? noob here

ok so I have a road bike that i am fixing up to ride to work.. it has the old style brake levers the drop with the drop bar and come along the top bar. i do kinda like being able to use the lever along the top bar. but why is it that all road bikes now only have to single brake lever on each...
  10. B

fixing up this bike

I am looking for ideas on old road bike pedals with toe clips for my old road bike. show me some pic's. the older the better or new ones will work. I like the look of the old scuffed up ones :D
  11. B

wanna see a cool seat?

got this a while ago and now putting it on my new Japanese 12 speed...
  12. B

got a free touring bike today...

got this little beauty today. looks like a Nishiki frame with the decals off. sat in a basement for who knows how long, got it home and put air in the tires and took it for a ride, nice ride.
  13. B

got a free touring bike today...

Well I started a new job last week that is closer to my house and I have been telling my self I need a road bike so I can ride to work. after a few days of manifesting a new bike and putting it out to the universe- someone who lives a few doors done comes walking up and told me that someone...
  14. B

Is this a camelback Raleigh LTD-3 ?

just got this old one, would this be considered a camelback frame? and what year did they make them like this? the rear hub is a s/a 3 speed hum and the only number I could find on it is a 6, would there be a number on the frame?
  15. B

Raleigh LTD-3 camleback looking for a date

Raleigh LTD-3 camleback looking for a date,,,made in england rides like a dream- what would you think it is worth?
  16. B

Well just got this new banana seat bike

well here it is and thanks to my mom who found this at a friends place,,,, 3 speed on the frame, any ideas on what it is? I am going to pick it up on sunday...
  17. B

Day one on a single speed build

Just started cleaning up this bike toady and playing with it. It is a very big FUJI 12 speed frame, running 16 teeth in the back and 32 on the front. not to heavyat all, just need to put a cog on the back, get a cool looking hand brake, seat, and a few things here and there, then paint...
  18. B

Help me pick a frame to build

well I have 2 frames and I am trying to pic which one to build into a single speed. one is a made in japan C,itoh 10 spped frame and the other is a NICE Schwinn frame. the thing with the c.itoh is the bottom bracket is threaded so it will be easer to put a better crank on it, the other is a...
  19. B

gearing question

I am building another on in trade foe a new tattoo. he is living in down town Atlanta and I have 2 chainrings to use, and my rear cog is a 16 tooth bmx. o and i am running a 27 wheel in the back. one ring is 44 tooth and the other is 39 teeth. which one will give good speed and small hill climb?
Back