Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bananarat

Newb from N.C.

Thanks man, I will look up the Coasters on fb, I have been wanting to get to the show at Cabarrus arena, I guess it will be a while till there is another one.
  2. Bananarat

What is this Schwinn crate worth?

Thanks guys, I will be sending the guy a message!
  3. Bananarat

What is this Schwinn crate worth?

This is posted near where I live, the guy wants $150 for it. I think all it needs is the front rim. Is that a good price or about the max on what it's worth? I posted this in the muscle bike section, then saw the id and valuation section.
  4. Bananarat

Newb from N.C.

Thanks man! That was my first time welding chain, hung it from the rafters in my shop and had a weight hanging from it.
  5. Bananarat

Schwinn Fast back

As far as I have read about these bikes, the thumb shifter is correct, although it doesn't look as good as the center shifter.
  6. Bananarat

Schwinn Fast back

So what is a good price to pay for this Fast back?
  7. Bananarat

QUESTION FOR FORUM MEMBERS

I had to contact Mr. Moderator on Facebook to get signed in, the site never did send a conformation email to me even after I clicked it several times over a week, so, yea, upgrade would be cool.
  8. Bananarat

QUESTION FOR FORUM MEMBERS

I just got here, but for a secure site and maybe some better user friendly buttons, I would chip in. I throw away at least $5 on a lottery ticket each week anyway.
  9. Bananarat

Newb from N.C.

Thanks!
  10. Bananarat

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Lol, I don't wear bell bottoms when riding either
  11. Bananarat

Newb from N.C.

Yep, a buddy and I buy spots in the green field and sell stuff. Usually buy more to take home though:21:
  12. Bananarat

post trike pictures

Thanks! I built the bed out of an old pallet that was a little weathered.
  13. Bananarat

post trike pictures

14. Bananarat

post trike pictures

15. Bananarat

Newb from N.C.

This is a cool site, a lot of the bikes bring back memories, I had a Huffy sling shot when I was young. I slightly customized a beach cruiser to take to the beach, then bought a beat up trike at the Charlotte auto fair and went a little further. I plan on changing a few things on the cruiser though.
Back