Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cscho

Poor man’s Racycle

It’s not the frame I started with. The original plan was with a girls Spaceliner frame. I just wasn’t liking it. So I switched to the 1964 Schwinn Traveler. It was a basic build with the obvious chainring from the Schwinn exercise bike. No matter what I did or thought about doing I kept...
  2. cscho

BO15 Poor Man’s Racycle

Check it out another girls Spaceliner. I have four of them in pieces on the top shelf in the barn. I might as well use one. I am going back and forth between using the chrome or painted frame. Officially the painted one is an AMC. I bought a couple years ago at auction as a complete bike and...
  3. cscho

Woody

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/woody.108733/it’s officially done. I took it for a ride today and it’s fast (downhill). This is one of those bikes that may never be done. I wanted headlights in the fenders but I still have not found any with the proper look. It may need...
  4. cscho

Woody

I drove a couple hours after work in January 2018 for this Worksman. I handed the guy $60 and brought it home where it sat since. My initial intention was to build an ice cream cart. The more I thought about it I decided to go a more creative route. I won’t win any races with this but it will...
Back