Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

50 something Western Flyer x53 custom

I think I might have a rear X53 fender and a couple of the rails laying around somewhere if you're interested. I think the fender was in pretty decent shape other than the bottom tab that mounts to the frame had been cut off....
  2. T

What year is this Hiawatha?

Awesome.... I had told her it was probably mid 60's, so I was pretty close!
  3. T

What year is this Hiawatha?

I recently built this cool Hiawatha for a friend of mine but I wanted to be able to give her the correct age of the bike when i present it to her. I'm having a little trouble reading all of the numbers on the rear dropout, but it looks like the last several are 08 . 1 61818 Does anyone have any...
  4. T

odd girls Hawthorne ?????

..... Do you still have this odd Hawthorne?
  5. T

JC Higgins 3 speed

I've got the male version of that same bike. If you decide to part it out, I'd certainly be interested in the rear fender and rack.......
  6. T

67 fastback

I'm fairly certain that's the same bike I bought at an antique store in Globe Az. ........and sold it before I could get it loaded into the car! That's been several months ago but I swear it's the same bike......
  7. T

fingers crossed

I've seen one other like it on craigslist in a small town in Nevada.... that one was in poor shape.
  8. T

Weekend Scores

Wow.... what a weekend! That Hawthorne shares the same tank style as yeshoneys, but they're different frames aren't they? Different years of the same bike? I've got a tank bike that has the same frame as yeshoneys, but the tank isn't made for lights.....
  9. T

got a couple of new frames today

bottom frame looks like a J.C. Higgins to me.........
  10. T

Reclaiming the endangered fleet.......

I'm bringing them home....... I only hope I haven't lost my mind! Well, It's been a while since I've posted anything on this topic, and there's a new development. Through determination, or temporary insanity, I'm about to embark on a mission to reclaim the endangered fleet. I bought a 1990...
  11. T

Columbia 3-Star and a Schwinn Typhoon

If that Typhoon is a 24", you can "flip" it my way! 8)
  12. T

80's Schwinn Cruiser Parts bike

I hope you "stole" the other bike in the backround with the crash rail seat and truss rods too!
  13. T

79 SCHWINN SPITFIRE 5

nice pair of cruisers ya got there......
  14. T

Tired

That is a good looking tire......
  15. T

Panther III

The bike scene ain't all bad out here. There's plenty of Rat material and more old bikes than you might imagine......
  16. T

Panther III

Chicago built Schwinns are a class act........
  17. T

Panther III

Schwinn or not, it's still a great find. I love the small tank....
  18. T

60s Coast King Commander

Wow... That's a beauty.
Back