Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Green T

New Paltz (NY) Bike Swap May 18, 2019

Thanks! Yeah, not the traditional swap meet, but I think it will be good.
  2. Green T

62 Schwinn Straight Bar

Gonna be a sweet ride!
  3. Green T

New Paltz (NY) Bike Swap May 18, 2019

I’m planning on going. Bringing these two rigs to sell and hoping to meet some new folks.
  4. Green T

Keep it? Sell it? Part it?

I'm the same way about selling bikes. I'd much rather sell it complete. Both to keep the bike together and to eliminate the hassle of selling parts to multiple individuals. Plus, I'd probably have to ship parts, whereas I know I could sell the whole bike to somebody near the Jersey shore. I...
  5. Green T

Yeah, I'd probably be selling the parts because when I think about what I'd like to build it doesn't have 24x3" tires or triple-tree forks. I agree those parts would look sweet on a stretch though. Great thought!
  6. Green T

Last summer I was estranged from my beloved Electra Deluxe and picked up this sweet Rally Sport Track on Craigslist as a replacement. Now, I'm reunited with Dee Lux and not sure what to do with the RS. Here's the situation: I don't need two flat-foot Electra cruisers. I prefer Dee Lux to...
  7. Green T

Bikes on bridges

Dee Lux on the Hamilton Fish (AKA Beacon Newburgh bridge)
  8. Green T

ECHO

Sweet!
  9. Green T

Howdy, from New York!

Thanks for the welcomes.
  10. Green T

Howdy, from New York!

Hello. I'm in Beacon.
  11. Green T

Electra Bicycle Pics

My Electra Rally Sport Track
  12. Green T

Howdy, from New York!

I've got to say, you really have something here. I'm not the type to get all worked up about a website, but this place, well, it's a community, and that's special. But enough about ratrodbikes.com. Let's talk about me. You know, 'cause this is an introduction. I'm a Jersey native, who's spent...
Back