Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ethan

Hitting the swap meet in CT today

Headed to Wethersfield,CT setting up as a seller to try and move a bunch of bike stuff. Probably gonna come back with some too....Looks like great weather anyway. Will grab some pics. Never been to this 1, hope there is good attendance.
  2. Ethan

BSA chainguard, blue

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283495547468 I also have the fenders for this same bike available for local pickup if interested.
  3. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

Just finished putting this together, is probably the product of 6 bikes in 1. STICKERS EVERYWHERE!! and a close up of the shiny new head badge...
  4. Ethan

"Saturday Night Special" class 1

This first entry is just the starting point, as I received the bike. Some of you have seen these pics already in the thread used to try and figure out what kind of bike it is underneath the layers of brushed on house paint etc. Looks like anyone's best guess is a late 50s import for Western...
  5. Ethan

Old Schwinn Twin tube?

As of tonight I own this bike! I have actually been back and forth with the seller for a couple weeks, and we finally reached an agreement. I don't know a lot about it. He believes it is a Schwinn, unknown model. At a guess, I would say the handlebars, seat, pedals, and missing front fender are...
  6. Ethan

Old Columbia girls bike with frame adapter...

What can anyone tell me about this...the frame adapter making a boys bike in particular. I took a look around but have only found adapter for transport that make it easier to strap to a rack. Thanks
  7. Ethan

Vintage Columbia Chain Guard Chainguard Playbike

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283449562003
  8. Ethan

Rollin' Scrap....

I recently acquired an older cantilever frame. No brand, no markings, there may be a serial number stamped in the bottom of the frame....or it may be my imagination. It does have a couple issues, the worst of which is the dropouts, 1 side in particular is a wreck. This is the frame as I got it...
  9. Ethan

DIY sissy bar....almost done

Am doing a few projects recently, this is one getting closer to done than some others. I used the lowers from a standard seat support and fashioned this out of 1/4 rod I have in the form of something totally unrelated to bikes. All the twists and bends done by hand, with a torch and a few basic...
  10. Ethan

New guy......Hello!

Just saying Hi to everyone. I am an avid bike collector, modifier, and rider. This is my "Rusty Death Trap" fixed gear 44/17, out running errands getting auto parts for my somewhat less reliable transportation. I don't actually know what the frame started as originally. Saved from the scrap...
Back