Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Grant

Free pedicab.

The only thing I really fixed is the flat tire on the front. It has been modernized with an FSA threadless headset and a disc brake. I did replace the grips after I took this picture and I rode it today and the chain snapped. I will be replacing it tomorrow.
  2. Grant

Hagen All Speed

3. Grant

High end road bike

4. Grant

Headtube rust.

I noticed that the bottom headset cup on this Rollfast is not in all the way in and it us spinning around in the headtube. Should it be pressed all the way in or is there too much rust?
  5. Grant

What are your thoughts on tubular tires.

I have these on a bike and they actually rode d much faster and smoother than the clincher equivalent. Both of them got slow lakes and I haven't had the time to replace them even if I have a new set. What's holding me back is it's gonna be a struggle to remove the old glue off the wheel...
  6. Grant

My drop bar 3 speed.

My drop bar Ross Compact 3 speed.
  7. Grant

Stella road bike.

This is a bike that will actually fit me.
  8. Grant

Small road bikes

Here is mine.
  9. Grant

Crescent Pepita and Ross Compact.

10. Grant

Spicy

11. Grant

U.S. Thruway road bike.

Anyone know anything about this bike. Nothing came up when I Googled it. It has DNB components.
  12. Grant

Mundo road bike.

It is called a Mundo and it is made in West Germany. It came with Simplex derailers and shifters. I tried searching about it and nothing came up. The bottom bracket fits the standard size cups but but the right side is standard threaded like a French bike.
  13. Grant

Narrowest bars.

14. Grant

U.S. Thruway bike with DNB components.

15. Grant

Original Plastic Bicycle

I was just told about this bike up by someone at the local bike shop who said that he remembers when they came out, but he only saw the advertisements and none of them in real life. These bikes must be crazy rare and I wonder if anyone has a picture of one that are not like the...
  16. Grant

Teesdale made Kona Hot. Non round downtube.

17. Grant

Really weird bike.

It was in the Bars Velo Tour apparently and it was actually ridden. This is probably one of the weirdest bikes I have seen.
  18. Grant

Proper track wheels.

I picked up these proper track wheels for $40. The rear hub is only made for fixed gear and there is no freewheel side. The rims are tubular. Mavic rims and Gipemme hubs. I am going to find a cool, vintage frame to put these on.
  19. Grant

Disk

Disk
Back