Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

new pix
  2. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

So, I noticed the bike-rack was sagging under the battery weight:wondering:, and I snapped it in half when I tried to bend it back up:mad: I bought some 16gauge steel and forgot to get a metal-jigsaw-blade :( cutting took a lot longer because of the thicker steel I wrapped it in gold vinyl...
  3. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Video:
  4. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I've added a fox tail to my whip light and took some pictures at night... I think I'm finally happy with the lights now...
  5. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I'm going to have to try it, thanks!
  6. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I need to take some new night shots now...
  7. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I upgraded the headlight stripe with some gold and touched up the paint... I made patterns for the gas tank, since it keeps getting scuffed and dented... It was difficult sewing the curves.
  8. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Here's the battery cover pattern ...and here is the finished spoiler...
  9. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Here are the patterns to reinforce the spoiler I cut it out of thicker steel this time I need a better way to cut metal, because I'm going through dremel cut off discs way too fast... cutting, sanding, and painting took about 10 hours
  10. I

ATL area -> Eastside

Cool, what brand is related to Major Taylor???
  11. I

ATL area -> Eastside

I'm southeast of you in Decatur. Let's ride sometime...
  12. I

ATL area -> Eastside

Hey forum, New to the scene, here to learn, and share... I like old, dirty, homemade things. Like American Pickers, I'd rather restore a classic, than buy something new. YouTube is usually how I learn to do things since I don't have anyone local to ask. I grew up with Legos, erector sets, and...
  13. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Thanks, I was considering upholstery to cover some wires and the battery, but what do you have in mind with a cover that has support? The spoiler doesn't flop around, but I am going to reinforce the sides anyway...
  14. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Will do
  15. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Here's some video at night: https://www.facebook.com/sharif.williams.77/videos/pcb.1697152170375401/1697149333709018/?type=3&theater
  16. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I'm still tweaking and thinking of adding more lights
  17. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

This was my 2nd bike show, the next day... ...and this was last weekend after I repainted the tank and fixed whatever else broke during transport and un/loading. (a couple light strips) Thought I could get it done in a couple hours, took ALLLLL day.
  18. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

I repaired as much damage as I could and the V103 Car & Bike Show was fun. I had to wait 3 hours in 90 degree heat to be accepted into the competition. It made all those sleepless nights seem worth it. I had the only bicycles there, so I didn't expect to win anything. It was just...
  19. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Someone pushed/leaned on my spoiler, and then wouldn't admit it after they broke it... Someone also dropped my bike and scratched my paint. I was soooo hurt and upset. I really didn't know how I was going to fix it in time for my 1st Car & Bike Show. They leaned it on a pole, even though I...
  20. I

RRBBO13 Red Fox

Went for a ride to the lake for some pictures. ...added a phone mount...
Back