Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. truckerjosh

Been a while

Well after my bicycle accident I couldn't do my job as well due to backpain so I got a different job and moved to a small town in Arizona. I was able to reuse my wheels and rims( thanks for my friend at Bike Worx) from my Typhoon on my new to me Cruiser so it now has the 2 speed kickback...
  2. truckerjosh

Can you straighten a frame?

I got hit on my Typhoon over a month ago and it now has a slow curve on it. Not sure if it'll be worth it but have you guys fixed anything like this? My sprocket is jacked though, it bends over the frame so that's toast. Rear wheel is bent too. I'd like to straighten that up to keep it because...
  3. truckerjosh

My first Firestone

So free on FB and she followed me home. 24binch girls bike missing rear fender and chain guard. 4 or so spokes missing and chrome is flaking off. Pedals are generic so were the hand grips. The odd serial number is found on the bottom bracket. Any thoughts on year or am I looking at the wrong number?
  4. truckerjosh

New guy in Vegas

Just another guy with old bikes and I love them. I'll post pics. 1969 schwinn typhoon 1952 schwinn something
Back