Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

SOLD TOC Women's Elgin

Beautiful bike, sweetheart sprocket, will ship at your cost or drive up to 100 miles to meet you. $700 PM to talk. I'm also driving up the state of California in early August to Oregon and can meet along the route.
  2. A

REDUCED Group of bike seats $60

Sold all together - $60 plus shipping. PM to discuss - pick up in San Diego The three are all 8" at the widest part, upper right is a plastic cover.
  3. A

Hello for San Diego

Hello everyone - I'm new to the bike collectors game as I stumbled onto a garage of antique bikes and thought it would be a fun business adventure. Since then I've sold 20 of the 22 bikes I bought and have learned a ton about bikes and met a lot of really cool guys who have been a ton a help...
  4. A

SOLD Speedway Special Boys Bike

Bikes in good condition - $450 pick up in San Diego or pay for shipping. PM for discussion and more information.
  5. A

REDUCED Neon Schwinn Sign - delivery options $550.00

Brand new transformer so it's going to be great for years to come. $550 Pick up in San Diego or I can meet up to an hour north or east. I'm also taking a trip to Oregon in August and could meet somewhere along the 5 freeway if that helps. PM to talk about it.
Back