Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Priscilla

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

This was really fun and I've been opened up to so many amazing possibilities to customize my bikes! Thanks for letting me be a part of this build off
  2. Priscilla

RRBBO13 --ROYALE--

Dat front end tho...
  3. Priscilla

RRBBO13 4/14 Munster

so our pet pig got bored and ate my seat so ill be replacing it with a brown leather riveted one but wont arrive til sometime mid august.
  4. Priscilla

Worksman

anyway i found a new bike and i rebuilt it and will post a photo the second i get to a phone with a camera. be patient yall
  5. Priscilla

Worksman

ya know i have to disagree with that whole jail and rock thing..being a former traveler i have to say that haVING A DECENT BRIDge tocrash undfer to stay out of elements like rain snow and sleet was much better (even being under interstates like 40 80 10 75 and 78 as loud as they are were alot...
  6. Priscilla

Worksman

the homeless people that inhabit that area all come to my house for showers and are all good friends and they come to my house to repair their bikes and no one has claimed it thus far who live around that overpass..idk. i gave it away to someone who really needed a bike so...
  7. Priscilla

Worksman

in a sense it is i mean im pretty sure we are top of the list for places to bike. dont get me wrong i love new orleans and biking through this old city (especially on a really special bike) is something you just cant really put into words. it definitely cheers your day up on one of those days...
  8. Priscilla

Worksman

lol not really sure even if i reported it to police here they would even care. Nola cops dont give any F's. My partner and i were both hit together by a car on our bikes at an intersection this june and the car behind the car that hit us was a sheriff. he called it in and had us sit on the curb...
  9. Priscilla

Worksman

found this in the high weeds near an overpass abandoned. Can anyone tell me anything and everything about this bike? Also if its not a huge disrespect to anyone or this bike i was wondering if making it into something other than leaving it or restoring it to its original. Id like to make it...
  10. Priscilla

RRBBO13 --ROYALE--

brilliant
  11. Priscilla

RRBBO13 4/14 Munster

other than a few sleepless nights fighting some drive train issues this bike turned out pretty much as i saw it in my mind when i was first given the bike. other than the center of gravity issue this bike is so much fun to ride.
  12. Priscilla

RRBBO13 4/14 Munster

Ok sorry to everyone for the lack of journal entries as things have been busy on the home front. So for this build ive decided to try and go about this Electra frame as "ratrod" "psychobilly" "etc" as i could with what i had in my reach power and of course tools of the trade. i used parts from...
  13. Priscilla

RRBBO13 4/14 Munster

Thanks I had no idea they were only posting as small thumbnails
  14. Priscilla

RRBBO13 Project All In

Those are really nice beads
  15. Priscilla

RRBBO13 4/14 Munster

Hello everyone! In new to this forum but have been reading this forum for the past few months. I live in a city where bikes are a necessity and that being so I've recently started taking my love of art and incorporating it into bicycles. That being said I've found ratting bikes out is perfect...
Back