Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GarveyJ

Crank Set for a 1950's Schwinn Panther

Ah! Good idea, I think I qualify for both
  2. GarveyJ

Why is age a component and what’s a ood?
  3. GarveyJ

Or is this a silly question because it just skips one tooth as the name suggests?
  4. GarveyJ

Yes I would like a skip tooth, one thing that confuses me is the how would I match the rear sprocket?
  5. GarveyJ

I've had the bike build going for too long, need a crank set to get this on the road this summer. Let me know if you have one you want to part with.
  6. GarveyJ

REDUCED =☆ Ratty parts ~ more to come ☆=

I like the Torrington bars above, im looking for something like this for my 52 panther frame, do you have any thing available?
  7. GarveyJ

Vintage Schwinn Approved PHANTOM SEAT

Sold!
  8. GarveyJ

Great! This is my first transaction thru RatRod, does paypal work?
  9. GarveyJ

Would you take $70 for the seat?
  10. GarveyJ

Panther Straight Bar Frame

@macncheese 's Monark looks nice, but I can't stop thinking about that straight bar frame. I'm holding out
  11. GarveyJ

Found 1950's Straight Bar Frame

Slipped through my fingers, made the mistake of asking a question instead of making an immediate offer and someone else got it, lesson learned - strike quickly.
  12. GarveyJ

Crap! Some fat kid got there before me! Dang!
  13. GarveyJ

I may have gotten lucky seems like a good deal, debating if its worth a tank of gas, $50
  14. GarveyJ

Found 1950's Straight Bar Frame

I'm a newbie and I am looking for a Panther straight bar frame and came across this one for $50. The serial number dates it back to 1950 but not sure what the model was. Do all the models that have a straight bar frame from 1950's use the same frame? Looks like a good find but just wondering...
  15. GarveyJ

Thanks Jason, Double digits sounds a lot better where can I get this patience thing. -Joe
  16. GarveyJ

I have been thinking about doing my first rat rod klunker build for over a year now, looking at different bikes I finally decided to go for it based on some Panther builds I saw on this site, I love the curved and straight bar combo. So I am looking for a early 50's panther frame to kick off my...
Back