Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

Thanks for following this guys due to family issues i had zero time or money to put into this project. I really wanted to finish in the timeframe of the build off but i still plan on finishing this for me, good news is i have aquired a few more bikes from the side of the road and have a decent...
  2. V

RRBBO13 Slammed Rat

holy crap that frame!
  3. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

all the cables need to be a custom length and im afraid of that cost
  4. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

Brian, the pedels are awesome im getting another set for my trail/ single track bike deorman, i might have had a few beers did a mock up today its getting there.
  5. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

the frame is straight i dont know why that picture looks so weird???
  6. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

and then the new supports got welded in oh and the new rubber was mounted
  7. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

new crankset and peddles came in today
  8. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

lots of progress today! i water jet cut a new support bracket and i shout out to this guy who helped me
  9. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

Well stay tuned. new rubber, trigger shifters, and crankset coming soon!
  10. V

RRBBO13 All for FUN - no votes please

I love it im doing the same idea on my build, i had to buy tires tubes and shifters and brakes :( looks cool i love sears bikes!
  11. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

Thanks keep the scratches and dent that the bike has earned but that dosent mean it cant be ...... and fast. Just put in a 200$ parts order, i gave away my stock over the winter because i thought i would never use it. Also i have spent my fun money for the month...
  12. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

oh and some parts came in
  13. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

frame is tore down and clean, well it was clean for about 2 minutes.
  14. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

haha the propane tank is just proping up the frame. The doner bike isnt doing so well.
  15. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

heres a lightweight mockup
  16. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

Thanks kingfish, i started cutting the supports out on tuesday so i could widen the frame to make some room...
  17. V

RRBBO13 paperboy

My first build, im starting with this huffy i picked up a few years ago
Back