Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. hutch73

weird BMX seatpost clamp ID

i picked up this 79 mongoose the other day and don't know who made this seatpost clamp. thinking it might be a homemade deal?
  2. hutch73

sweet tricycle

Went looking for some motorcycle parts the other night. didn't find what I needed, but the guy sold me this tricycle for $50. he said it was used in a Chrysler factory in new castle indiana. honestly, the frame looks hand built to me. I'm really stoked on the front drum brake. the whole tricycle...
  3. hutch73

is this Haro Master ruined?

I scored an old haro master yesterday. once I got it home I realized the seat post tube has been cut at some point. I haven't tried a seat post clamp to see if there even enough left to pinch. how bad do you guys think it is? my plan was to part out the bike to fund other projects. probably not...
  4. hutch73

what the heck is this rim?

saw this on ebay just now. anyone know what it is? seems that they don't know either.
  5. hutch73

got my 1st bike back

nothing...friend gave it to me
  6. hutch73

got my 1st bike back

well it's not the exact one, but mine was just like this except red. a friend gave it to me over the weekend. i'm going to replace the grips, seat, tires, sprocket, and brakes for more period correct parts. defiantly put a laid back seat post on it too.
  7. hutch73

selling skateboard photos to help a friend with hospital bil

title says it all. check out my etsy shop for more info. http://www.etsy.com/shop/hutchcuts
  8. hutch73

fresh find fail

i was cutting though the neighborhoods on my way home last night. i came to a 4 way stop and looked left. a few blocks down looked to be a couple of bikes on the trash curb. i got in finder mode and headed in for the kill. i was so focused i didn't notice another guy walking up to the bikes. by...
  9. hutch73

pair of 1991 cannondales

$20 for the pair. couldn't pass them up. they are SM500 models. i remember drooling over that frame style back in the day.
  10. hutch73

BMX megahaul

GHP seat post stands for Greg Hill Products. nice haul!
  11. hutch73

old Trek road bike-1985

i was out thrifting with my brother and came across these. they wanted $100 for the Trek. after some deliberation, i decided to get it. when i walked up the counter, the lady cashiering said "oh yeah, bikes are 50% off", so ended up getting it for $50. should be able to flip it for a nice price...
  12. hutch73

Triple barn find

i dig the chain guard with holes it in!
  13. hutch73

found @ motorcycle swap

ive determined with some help that the stem isn't a mongoose, but a Cebe.
  14. hutch73

found @ motorcycle swap

picked up this yesterday for $15 at a motorcycle swap. not sure what the frame is. murray? most hyped on the old cook bros. bars and the 26in bmx forks.
  15. hutch73

motorized bike charred remains

my friend bought this today at a literal "fire sale" anyone know what it is?
  16. hutch73

are these forks bent?

i figured they were, though i've never seen another monark fork to know. you guys think i could heat it up and bend it back? or is it shot?
  17. hutch73

are these forks bent?

or is this the way they are supposed to be?
  18. hutch73

found on the curb-help me ID!

thanks guys. i looked up spaceliners and noticed some are chrome. went out to the garage to see if underneath the black spray paint was a nice chrome finish, but no dice. regardless, it's going be a fun build.
  19. hutch73

found on the curb-help me ID!

found this one on the trash curb awhile back. i love the top tubes and the rear drop outs! anyone know what it is?
  20. hutch73

Sun King Trike fleet

a local brewery here in Indianapolis (Sun King) commissioned me to paint their fleet of Schwinn trikes. i just finished the first one. i don't drink so i can't tell you how their beer is, from what i've heard it's amazing! super cool people, check them out if your in town... stock painted
Back