Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

Slow but steady progress...
  2. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

Cant be a drag bike without drag bars?? My old K&N super bars give it a better riding position too.
  3. RFBikes

RRBBO13 The “Old Money” boy Project

Is there a way to get worksman frame decals? Would like to put them on my raw frame and clear coat the whole thing.
  4. RFBikes

RRBBO13 The “Old Money” boy Project

I have one of its siblings but already chose another bike to do for my first build off.
  5. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

Looking to use a huge schwinn exercycle front sprocket and with shorter cranks and some straight fork tubes, dont want to permanent mods to the frame.
  6. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

Step 1 - proof of concept... i know I'm on the right track cuz my wife says it looks ridiculous.
  7. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

My inspiration for this project...
  8. RFBikes

RRBBO13 Road to Drag

Starting with this Dyno Roadster which i bought new in March of 1999, was thinking of selling it, but decided to make it into something really cool. Just got tired of looking at it hanging in my garage.
  9. RFBikes

Hi from a Brit in New Jersey

I am another NJ newbie to the RRB forum, north Jersey near NYC. Been building and riding bikes for the past 40 years. Raced BMX all through my high school years, now its 26 inch cruisers for me. Need to get with a group that are not a bunch of spandex wearing hammerheads, and just like to cruise...
Back