Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

REDUCED Schwinn Collegiate w/ 3 Speed Sturmey Archer $160

Hey world, thanks for the info. This bike was given to me from an amateur bike building buddy of mine. He found the frame cheap and went WAY overboard restoring it. I'd imagine the brakes and the rear hub are worth more than the asking price. He doesn't want it back, I can't keep it due to space...
  2. B

Thanks for clearing that up. I was just going by the Schwinn identification system on the internet. I really had no idea what year it was.
  3. B

Location: Orange County, CA Pickup/shipped: Can be picked up if local, shipped if you pay and I get a guarantee you ain't no scammer.
  4. B

Hey world, this is still for sale. Don't know much about the way these things were built corresponding to what decade, but the serial number on rear dropout is GC715686.
  5. B

It's a 1959 if anyone was wondering
  6. B

Sorry for the doubles, new to the world of forums. -Need to sell. Don't want to, but need to.
  7. B

Royal blue Schwinn Collegiate was restored with all new parts. 1973 Sturmey Archer 36H 18T 3 Speed (rebuilt), Tektro brakes RT559, Sunrims CR18, vintage road style Velo Orange handlebars Schwalbe tires, puncture-proof inner tubes. Every bolt was changed, new spokes, Tektro brakes are quick...
  8. B

Schwinn Collegiate w/ 3 Speed Sturmey Archer $225

Royal blue Schwinn Collegiate was restored with all new parts. 1973 Sturmey Archer 36H 18T 3 Speed (rebuilt), Tektro brakes RT559, Sunrims CR18, vintage road style Velo Orange handlebars Schwalbe tires, puncture-proof inner tubes, even a headlight. Every bolt was changed, new spokes, Tektro...
  9. B

REDUCED Schwinn Collegiate w/ 3 Speed Sturmey Archer $225

Ok guys, gotta get rid of this thing and its heartbreaking. Royal blue Schwinn Collegiate was restored with all new parts. 1973 Sturmey Archer 36H 18T 3 Speed (rebuilt), Tektro brakes RT559, Sunrims CR18, vintage road style Velo Orange handlebars Scwalbe tires, puncture proof inner tubes, even a...
Back