Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DeLano80

Custom Reflectors - More Styles

Do you make these reflectors?
  2. DeLano80

Teardrop shaped reflectors?

Those ford light proved too big. They looked good though, so thanks anyhow!
  3. DeLano80

Cool! Thanks for the response guys, I appreciate it.
  4. DeLano80

I know Schwinn made some teardrop shaped reflectors. Do you know of any others?
  5. DeLano80

Frankenbike part ID help

I know this picture is bad. I am thinking this thing may be a reflector of sorts. What do you think? I know Schwinn made a teardrop shaped one, but it is not the same. Any ideas?
  6. DeLano80

Frankenbike part ID help

The above video is what the bike is from. It appears towards the end. I want to build it.
  7. DeLano80

Mad Max bmx for my kid

Thanks everyone. He likes it of course, but my wife thinks it is a death trap. She says it needs a small sissy bar on it to keep him from,,, the bolts. She is probably right. I mocked one up and it doesn't look bad. I will weld it up soon. Or I could cast the bolts in rubber... But I don't like...
  8. DeLano80

Mad Max bmx for my kid

So I guess I will call this finished. I think it pretty well speaks for itself. Nothing fancy. I did have a heck of a time with getting the chrome fenders to match the bare steel. Empty old light thing is filled with a couple bike parts. A Cadillac logo? Why not? And The Boy...
  9. DeLano80

Mad Max bmx for my kid

I was going for this vibe... Kind of anyway.
  10. DeLano80

Mad Max bmx for my kid

My boy, who is nine wanted a Mad Max style bike so I figured, why not? I started putting this together awhile ago. I had seen a Mongoose frame on the side of the road that had been smashed up. The crank, forks and handlebars were bent from being stomped on. So I took it home and took it apart. I...
  11. DeLano80

No use for a title...

Thanks. I have already started building my sons bike for him, so there goes a build thread. But I will post when complete.
  12. DeLano80

Frankenbike part ID help

You are getting close on the source. I think the frame is a 24" robinson cruiser???? But I am no expert! That's why I came here!
  13. DeLano80

Frankenbike part ID help

Yeah... I tried those guys actuallly. Did not particularly care for that forum.
  14. DeLano80

Frankenbike part ID help

Hello. I would like to build this bike but all I have are these ultra low res screen caps from the 90's. I am hoping someone can ID the frame based of these. The picture is not fish eyed, the forks are smaller. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, the bike is 1993 or older. Thanks 10 points if...
  15. DeLano80

No use for a title...

Hello. I am in the process of building my son a Mad Max style bmx. That's how I found this site. You guys do great stuff. Cheers!
Back