Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Hoosier Fat Tire Bike build.

Beautiful bike! Also glad that it is ridden....
  2. S

May the Fat Force Be With You

I did buy one. as better components than the Dolomite. Except for the rear brakes, no disc.
  3. S

My Fat Wheeled Night Owl

Now just ride that beautiful bike!
  4. S

Jukadi

:praise: great job!
  5. S

Kustom Kruiser fat bike

I do like the wide bars better. I have used motorcycle bars to get that same look. Just have to use a 7/8" stem or 2 m/c bar clamps.
  6. S

Rat Rod Trike

Can this be added to the Gallery? Notice the 4.25 x 20 front tire! (schwinn chopper rear) 2.125 x 24 wide whites on the rear........ scooter
  7. S

Murdered Out Junk Bike

][/img] Wow, I think my grandson would need a little more protection to ride that bike.. :lol:
  8. S

big fat 24" wide whites

I just bought a bike at a swap meet for $20 that had 2 1/4 x 24 whitewalls...... They are out there, keep looking. I have a pair of 20 x 4 1/4 tires and I am going to build a trike with using a 24 " frame. I will post pictures when done. scooter
  9. S

Ratrod bike show in Seattle

Does anyone know of a show in Washington State in 2009? scooter
  10. S

New member Intro "scooter"

Well said.I added one more parts bike this weekend............. :oops:
  11. S

I like your answer. I will use it next time. :wink:
  12. S

I just found this web site and can't leave it. Glad to see others with the bike infection. My neighbor visited my shop and asked, Why do you have 9 bikes? I didn't have an answer other than I just like bikes. I now have 3 chopper type bikes and have "craig's listed" (bought and sold) 4 others. I...
  13. S

nirve at target what the heck???????

26" sharkfire wanted 26 " sharkfire wanted Send me an e-mail. I will trade my 24" for a 26" 8) I am 5' 11" and too tall for the bike.. [email protected] scooter
  14. S

A little Super Tanker inspiration goes a long way. PAINT 6/7

I had two of those bikes and put the rear tire and wheel on the front with differnt front forks. It looked cool like an "exile" motorcycle. Had 4.25 x 20 tires front and rear! Could not ride it because the pedals hit the ground! So I used the pedals for a kickstand. scooter
  15. S

White Racer

:D I like the red tires........ Cool spoke treatment also. i like when you have to look alittle closer to see the clever workmanship! scooter
Back