Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gdcast

It's been a while... new build

Hi guys, as the title says, It's been a while since I build a bike, but I felt the need, the need for a build... Took an abandoned cruiser, mod it a bit and here is the result, hope you like it, thanks for lookin'
  2. Gdcast

Leather Saddle from Scratch

Hi guys! This is a photo reference of how I made the saddle for this bike: Raw leather piece from store: Mold made of wood: At this stage you soak the leather in water for 24 hours and then: Leave it to dry inside, for a day or two till it's firm. Then you trim it to shape...
  3. Gdcast

Raty, retro, road bike

Hi guys! When I found this bike it had a newish plastic seat, plastic grips and pedals, a mix of different color electric tape around it, it was a mess. But I started pouring some love at it and this is the result. Hope you like it! PS: The saddle is made from scratch, here's how I did it...
  4. Gdcast

R.A.F BIKE

Hi guys! It's been a long while, my last post was years ago, but hey, I'm back!! My latest build is not a rat, but a restomod, a tribute to a Royal Airforce Bike used back in the 40's... Nos Brooks saddle, 3 speed coaster brake rear hub, hand made (by myself) tool bag, powder coated all Nos...
  5. Gdcast

Need help identifying girls bike

Hi guys, I need help with this girl's bike. Make and year if possible, thanks!
  6. Gdcast

Help!! What is this??

Model and year please?? ;-)
  7. Gdcast

Rat ..........

8. Gdcast

♠♠♠LA COTORRA♠♠♠(Rat cruiser pic heavy)

Hey guys, long time since I finish a bike so here it goes. 6 days till Spring starts in this neck of the woods and I need a "new" bike to cruise. Really liked this years RRBBO 9 "Hombre"...
  9. Gdcast

Look what I just bought...*MORE PICS*

Nothing special, just the same model of bike I had when I was a kid. I need ideas for making it cool, colour schemes mostly, cause I´m planing to spend less than 25 bucks on this one I know I have pedals, grips and a seat somewhere in my parts pile, but I love to see what you guys think, so...
  10. Gdcast

Bike Carrier Home Made

Hey fellow members, this is a simple bike carrier for your car, cheap and reliable. Is inspired by 1918 Ranger's Bike Carrier viewtopic.php?f=1&p=671211 Tests proved to be very satisfactory, and for under 50 bucks you can build this, any questions are welcomed! Hope someone...
  11. Gdcast

Riding with friends...

Weather was great and took some time to ride with my dearest friends, and take some cool pix too, let me know if you like em. I'm the one with the beret...
  12. Gdcast

♠♠♠ SIDECAR FOR MY BABY GIRL ♠♠♠

Spring just arrived here on Sunday, so I thought it would be a good idea to take my baby for a bike ride now that the weather will improve. So I commissioned my self to build a Sidecar, this is the result so far... She didn't want out of it, good sign I guess... Base paint applied...
  13. Gdcast

FORD 32´ pedal car scratch build!

Well, since I can´t buy one down here I better build it. This one is for my baby girl. Any suggestions, tips and encouragement welcome! :D This is what made the clockworks in my head start to move, a gas heater carcass: Then came the frame out of this: Turn into: Then I had to...
  14. Gdcast

Bicycle Day in Montevideo

Gathering to celebrate Bicycle´s day, Saturday morning in Montevideo, Uruguay. Felipe, Gabriel, me and Fabián Quite a nice crowd My Buddys supporting the cause, riding my bikes... Local newspaper photographer liked my rides...
  15. Gdcast

NEED HELP WITH A HOT ROD!!!

Hi guys, I´m building a pedal car from scratch to my daughter and I need help with measurements cause I don´t get to see one like this in person. I figure out one of you may have one like it at home and can help me with as many measurements as you can take. The most I need: 1- Grill size 2-...
  16. Gdcast

♠♠♠SCRATCHED♠♠♠

Well, I´m diving in for my first build from Scratch. Been planing this for a long time and I´m very excited. First of all I must say this is not my own design, I´ll be taking a shot at a bike that has dazzled me since I first saw it, Sensor´s "Iron Annie" Requested his permission a long time...
  17. Gdcast

So... I´M A DAD!!!

Hi Gents!! For the first time, I´m a DAD!!! So we have a new RRB member! Never felt so happy in my life, of course always knew having a baby was a turning point in life, but it exceeded my expectations by far. Her name is Martina, she is calmed an relaxed, with a pair of grey big eyes that can...
  18. Gdcast

VOODOO DOS

Let´s go with this one...
  19. Gdcast

VoodooDos

Just finished this baby on saturday, let me know what you think Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=58205&p=622391#p622391
  20. Gdcast

New Bike and Vintage Moped Web and Forum in Uruguay.

New starting website and forum made by a friend of mine here in Uruguay, nice vintage bikes pics, will be a nice source for motored bikes, and very inspirational too, check it out!!! http://ciclo-y-motores.webnode.es/
Back