Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Dyno Bike pics

The full shift grip is hard to find. The man that helped me at a local shop is 70 years young and had the shift grips on hand. I’ve been looking for a second set for some time now.
  2. D

Dyno Bike pics

My Dyno roadster and coaster collection. More projects then finished at the moment.
  3. D

Dyno Bike pics

Where did you find the hoops (rims). Those are dope!
  4. D

Dyno Bike pics

Sutter Street Cruisers in Folsom CA has them. I was in there the other day. Not sure if they are on the website. Contact Mark D there.
  5. D

Dyno Bike History?

Just an update on this bike. Project almost done. Haven’t sanded it down to look for any hidden numbers or Illuminati symbols. It’s my sons (14 years) ride now. I found someone selling an upgraded Dyno. They didn’t know it was a coaster:banana:!! I have a Roadster frame (2004) for sale along...
  6. D

Dyno Bike pics

A few of my Dyno’s. Both still under construction. The red Coaster I just picked up. Need to do something to those fenders :headbang:
  7. D

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My Dyno day out.
  8. D

Dyno Bike History?

Good catch on the paint differences. I’m tempted to sand it down a little to take a look.
  9. D

Dyno Bike History?

It’s pretty dead on when I compare to other coaster/roadsters. The frame does seam lighter then my last roadster. I know the forks/wheels and tires are aftermarket. The Cain guard tucks perfectly behind the frame. I got it for $100 and the kid was asking $200. Just because it didn’t have the...
  10. D

Dyno Bike History?

What’s up guys. Just needed some expert advice. Iv owned a later model dyno roadster and KK roadster. I recently was in SoCal and found a cruiser that looked to be a dyno coaster. Pics were bad, so I went to take a look. Everything I see ads up to a coaster, except no “D” tube stamp and serial...
Back