Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rev Paul

Beeron Von Truckenstein

Last year was my first time joining the fun. I built a class 1 bike and finished middle of the pack. This year I decided to try my hand in Class 2. I'm going to build a beer truck outta this old Huffy from my parts pile.
  2. Rev Paul

Buzzin Buddha

I'm going to build my first muscle bike. Based on this Buzz bike I received from a friend.
  3. Rev Paul

Let's start another one

After competing in my first build off I'm ready to start working on the next one!
  4. Rev Paul

Joe Exotic

Didn't get everything done that I wanted to.
  5. Rev Paul

Electra leopard print grips

Looking for a set of leopard print grips. Let me know what you have or know of any leads. Help me get parts for my Build off bike!
  6. Rev Paul

46 CWC Roadmaster

A friend just found this so I bought it from him
  7. Rev Paul

Kickstand magazine

Looking for issues of Kickstand magazine for purchase.
  8. Rev Paul

BO15 Joe Exotic

My first time attempting to build something that y'all will enjoy. Not sure where I'm heading with this build yet.
  9. Rev Paul

What year is this Ross?

My buddy picked this up. Just curious what he got.
  10. Rev Paul

Custom seat post

Built a custom seat post for my Phat LaSalle
  11. Rev Paul

Show me your storage.

How do you store your bikes? Mine are beginning to take over the garage. Looking for ideas.
  12. Rev Paul

What did my wife buy for herself?

My wife bought this for herself yesterday. She paid $60. Any clue of the year it is? She didn't get hurt on the price did she?
  13. Rev Paul

Schwinn/OCC chopper fork info needed

Can someone please tell me the length and diameter of the fork tubes on the Schwinn OCC chopper bikes?
Back